Need Feedback

A place to just hang out.

Need Feedback

Postby Droxor » Wed May 21, 2008 1:08 am

Hey everyone :) So recently I have been doing things that I want to get out of the way as life goes on (Sort of like a bucket list but not quite so pathetic). Anyways one of those was see if I could sing. . . which I have never done for anyone public or private.

So 3 weeks ago I tried out for a Rock/Blues band I really liked the sound of and got it with high praise. I still don't know if they are delusional or not so I'm trying to get as much feedback as possible :)

Anyways we threw this song up last night after my second time of hearing it we did 10-20 takes and put the best one up on the site so people could get a Demo Track. And despite the a few flat notes here and there I'd like to see what you guys think. So far on the band managers separate site he has for band feedback we've had 42 downloads and 150+ positive feedbacks in 24 hours. . .so that makes me happy.

http://www.myspace.com/badwineband

P.S. I hate the band name but they refuse to change it hehe. We'll be moving up equipment wise here in about a week and then to a Minor League Recording Studio in the next 2 months. . .so sound quality should improve.

Thanks!
Last edited by Droxor on Wed May 21, 2008 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Wed May 21, 2008 9:11 am

Your link is fubar.
this one works though

Sounded really good, the lead guitarist needs a little work but everything else sounded good, color me very impressed.
I did all the band bookings for the bar I worked at and I definitely would have given you a regular booking.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Wed May 21, 2008 11:35 am

Wow, who would of thunk that our droxor can sing?! Pretty damn good man. Admittedly, I don't know a thing about music, but damn, sounded good to me. I couldn't hear you over the instruments sometimes, but I think that had something to do with the recording equipment than anything else.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Droxor » Wed May 21, 2008 1:02 pm

Link fixed :D And thanks allot guys!
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to General Chat