Audrey Waters, News

A place to just hang out.

Postby Gunther » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:40 am

Anger wrote:Aren't wives meant to talk sense into you?

In order to talk "sense" into someone, one must first possess....
"Sense." ;)

Being a Hopeless Optimist is not such a bad thing. In fact, I prefer folks like that and would like to consider myself in that light. Although experience has taught me to be a cynic in certain situations.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Anger wrote:You know what is wrong?

So, so wrong...

I want to try again. I am one of those people who is ever optimistic. I am sure that the next time it will work out great and I will look like Brad Pitt instead of the geeky kid with the red hair in american pie. (What was it? The Shermanator? Maybe)

hmm. My wife should talk sense into me. Instead all I get is "I want to see what you look like with another hair color".

Aren't wives meant to talk sense into you?

.........you dont meet standards......you in twooble!

Im ever optimistic. I know that I get into relationships with people, I like them, I build myself up to a happy point, get on my feet, and just after my first paycheck comes in. BYE!!! then after that I usually lose my job because I get fucked in the head because I did so many things not to step on toes and change.......appearances....that it becomes rather annoying.

FUCK THAT SHIT IM TALKING ABOUT ME AGAIN!

Anyway yes guys I am drinking but im not drunk yet, so dont whatever ha.

Anyway, Hair dye is very complicated because if you have black hair usually the bleaching product will only be able to get it to turn into an orangish looking color so that it does for a lack of better words look like a carot, with me I have had short hair.......once in my life....I hated every damn minute of it esspecially since I had red hair I looked like every single annoying Irish Asshole you would meet, and thats why for the longest time I was angry and liked to drink like Ted Kennedy in his prime. But I hate being a moody angry bitch, and alchohal tends to do that to me. Most people refer to me as one of those damn................what the hell i got on a tangent...ok anyway the thing about hair bleching is that you shouldnt do it more then once in 3 day periods its best to spread it out a bit so that your hair doesnt get severly damaged by the process, and will fall out. So im going to do a platnium blonde........50's hairstyle for work and a deathhawk for play. The Trauma my hair will go through will be unfathomable.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Previous

Return to General Chat