Audrey Waters, News

A place to just hang out.

Audrey Waters, News

Postby Valkyrie » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Hello, now I have been permitted to either use her account or to make my own, but for some reason she wanted the people here to be known of her current condition. It seemed that I would have to wait in for some sort of approval to get this news in but she wanted everyone to know here

Audrey, attempted sucide this morning and left a note on people she wanted to know what she was going through and goodbyes, this included letting you people know and she left username and password information. but never the less im glad someone got to her in time, but shes ok last I checked she was out of critical condition and is under watch. I just thought I would inform you because apparently you gentlemen have ment alot in her life, but just to let you know she is alive, just angry and depressed, I never ever have seen her like this in my life, ive seen her homeless and happy but I never seen her just lose the will to live like this.

Brian Vanderburg
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Damaen » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 pm

I have a close friend who went through similair times and i know how hard it can be.

I wish you the best, aud, and hope everything turns around for you.
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rhonnin » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 pm

Ugg, I was hoping she would be able to get some help before it got this far.
Please keep us updated on how she's doing and let her know that she's in our thoughts.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:00 am

Dont worry shes awake, shes just not very happy at all about it, they have her on a few "cocktails" and she is currently sending apology messages out. Dont worry I'll have this handled she just doesnt want anyone else interfering in her life right now, and shes just very mad at me and two other people for basically saving her. Just dont be too worried, I knew this was going to happen to her, because she poured every living fiber into this woman she loved. Shes just is plain crazy, she suffers from 2 mental disorders but shes probably going to kill me for saying this. She just basically woke up like 2 hours ago, she really went gung ho and took sleeping pills aswell, I dunno, she just doesnt know who she really is anymore

Btw she has a few of you on myspace I assume she sent some messages on a i phone, but she just wants you guys to not bother anyone else she knows, shes just paranoid. But she is going to let me use her myspace aswell, i just ask each and everyone here just not go and bother her friends about this because she just doesnt need this at this point that and she just thinks everyone is out to kill her at this point. She just basically kept going for her friends and because Anne told her "If you kill yourself I will hate you forever" but now that Anne hates her she thought she would go on and do it.

I dunno what to tell you guys at this point, but Audy is literally the most screwed up person I have seen after a breakup, she just had so much ambition and just lost it all because she just lost everything in this relationship, shes scatterbrained and constantly is quoting faith and the muse or something like that.

I'll keep everyone updated just remember she just wants to be left alone in most of this and doesnt want too much contact because shes ashamed, but I left her a I phone and she will be using it.

Brian
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Tackalt » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:41 am

Thanks for the updates, Brian. I'm not personally friends on MySpace with her, but rest assured she'll be in our thoughts over the coming weeks / months.

Send her our regards.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Gunther » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am

Audrey, you are in my prayers. I do hope you get well soon. :cry:
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Thank you for the updates on her condition. Like others have said before, please let her know that she is in our thoughts and prayers.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:27 pm

I swear I must be the most maniplitive person in the world sometimes, I was able to convince the hospital doctors to give me services outside, because keeping me locked up isnt going to help. Seriously in some ways I did this to screw the government, but I just cant stand sinking anymore, I need like pills, and lots of pills
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby betasoldier » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:24 pm

I'll keep you in my prayers Audrey, take things easy.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Anger » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 pm

Audrey, I seriously hope you can pull through this and find happiness.

I have a friend who went through a similar hard time (though not as tough) and felt the same way. All I can say is that now she looks back and is glad that there was someone there who helped her.

You are in all of our thoughts. Take care.
Anger
Captain
Captain

Next

Return to General Chat