BSG FINAL

A place to just hang out.

BSG FINAL

Postby jediknight » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Anyone saw it? i liked 90 minutes of it untill lee said "abandon technology" I was like WTF??? Also i barely liked seasons 3-4 except the mutiny part.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 pm

I thought it was really weird and not up to the usual caliber of writing. Space combat is always cool though.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Damaen » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 am

first half? unbelievable. no problems there. Cavell going "frak me" and ending it was pretty interesting.

the second half, yeah, i realize they need to tie it off, but seriously? i wanted them to find a planet and it end with them landing. thats it. None of the "HAI WE ARENT SCIENCE FICTION WE ARE ACTUALLY RELIGIOUS FANTASY NOW" stuff. Interesting, but not what i wanted.
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jediknight » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:13 pm

yeah HERA is the :EVE"
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Well, and what was the deal with starbuck? they didn't answer any of that.
How did her remains end up on earth in a viper cockpit when she disappeared thousands of light years away?
At any rate I propose an expedition to find Adama's cabin and recover the raptor he kept.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Damaen » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:14 pm

apparently Olmos says he directed The Plan which airs in november (pushed back 8 months tho FUCKING COMPLETE NOW) and he says some will be cleared up and that you'll want to watcgh the whole series over again to catch little things.

Starbuck is probably an angel but didnt realize it till her last scene or just before. you can tell she has changed and she knows she is leaving. That, or she is God. my theories. i hate them both
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Chat