Email from teacher to Tech I LOL'ED

A place to just hang out.

Email from teacher to Tech I LOL'ED

Postby redwarrior666 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Let me set this up: Clinton is the computer Technician, Sandeep is the Supervisor and Dorianna is the Teacher.
You have to read the email from the bottom up to the top but I know Clinton... he is straight up don't fuck with me and follow the rules type of guy, I love him wish i could hire him but we are on a hiring freeze.

Sent: Tuesday,
To: Dorianna
Subject: RE: Library Help

The fact of the matter is the procedures are in place so people don’t call or email me, if you do this you aren’t following procedure, im not trying to be rude, im just trying to inform you how it works for future reference. Im forwarding these to Sandeep and Kathy, I don’t want trouble, im just trying to do my job in an orderly fashion.

To: Kathy
Cc: Clinton ; Sandeep
Subject: FW: Library Help

I think this is very childish to continue. We did nothing wrong. Johanna called because she has no computer to email Sandeep or Clinton so I did it for her. She called to make sure the request was received. The emails that are being sent are not necessary. Thanks

Dorianna
Library Technician

If you want work done follow the proper procedures, if you have a problem with this talk to your principle.

Sent: Tuesday, AM
To: Sandeep
Cc: Clinton
Subject: FW: Library Help

We know what the procedure. We just wanted to know if the message was delivered. This is an important computer we need up and working. We did not appreciate the tone given. Thanks

Dorianna
Library Technician

Ok well an email and a phone call aren’t necessary, since I see the work orders that go in and respond to them in order, thanks.

To: Clinton

I did email Sandeep first then forwarded it to you.

Dorianna
Library Technician

For future reference all requests for work need to go through Sandeep, I generally don’t respond to direct requests, this helps keep everything tracked in the work order system and keeps me from being constantly pulled in different directions and makes a line for people who need work, so it gets done in the order requested.

CLINTON
COMPUTER TECHNICIAN

To: Clinton Subject: FW: Library Help

Dorianna
Library Technician

Subject: Library Help

Johanna’s computer is not working and we desperately need two computers. My computer has dropped the color printer and one of the student search stations has also stopped working. Johanna’s computer is first priority PLEASE HELP !!!!!!

Dorianna
Library Technician
----------------------------------------
"
redwarrior666
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Gunther » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:50 pm

She sounds frustrated and projected rudeness into Clinton's text. I've seen too many arguments arise over what someone has written only because it was not the response they were looking for. This sort of miscommunication happens all the time.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jediknight » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:06 am

Library Technician<<< whats 6that?
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Return to General Chat