Baby on the Way!

A place to just hang out.

Baby on the Way!

Postby redwarrior666 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:15 pm

My wife is 6 weeks pregnant!! Wow I never thought I would be having a baby at 40 but my wife was so happy when she got pregnant. She lost her job a year ago and thank God I make enough to cover our Mortage and living expenses. Work is scary I'm loosing another worker under me this year I started with 6 guys and now I'm down to a crew of 2.... geeze.....California is upside down in debt. I'm being waaay over worked but I have a job I'm thankfull and I do whatever it takes to get the job done. I'm too tired to game these days but I'll be back at some point. In late october there will be a little redwarrior in my arms with me in my computer chair. Wish me luck and put me in your prayers I'm gonna need it... Be back later fellas. :D :)

Red
----------------------------------------
"
redwarrior666
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: Baby on the Way!

Postby betasoldier » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 am

Congratulations Red!!!! I hope everything gets better for you and you keep your job.

Alright, we'll conquer the world yet. One Enforcer at a time. If we can't convert them. Then we'll breed them out!
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Damaen » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am

congrats! Is this your only child?

lets work this out... 6 years from now your kid will be 5, and 5 year olds are really smart these days. this is also the rough time frame i give for Planetside2 to come out. And i have seen colorful children's keyboards in stores.

coincidences? i think not. looks like will will have someone to command an air division!

god. that was random.
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Gunther » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:21 am

Congratulations, Red. We are in the same boat in more ways than one. No, I'm not working, but my wife earns enough for our family. She is also pregnant; due in May. The baby will be a girl named Isabella or "Bella" for short. The wife is half Italian. Like you, I was 40 years old when my oldest was born. We'll be 58 when they graduate from HS. :(
But since I didn't stop then, I'll be 63 when baby Bella graduates.
"Where's my damn walker!?"
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jediknight » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Congrat's RED. Im 36 And I havent had children either. last year My wife got preg but lost it. Ill be trying again this year. Scary thinking how old ill be when it's and adult.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby McGuyver » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:22 am

Congrats Red!

Get all the sleep you can now because you will never sleep right again after the little one is born....
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Return to General Chat