Episode III almost here

A place to just hang out.

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:15 am

Perhaps but he is done making them, not done writing them it seems. But heres another question who would be the person to take over Star Wars? Only director and friend he would trust to continue would be Spielberg I assume, Spielberg designed and consulted with Lucas on the Dueling Scenes in Episode 3. For now I would say Lucas would be on the fence Jedi, but hopefull thinking is encouraged :). As for Supershadow, I should send him a Christmas Card......................with Anthrax.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby jediknight » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:34 am

Well I'm the magazine "empire"Lucas said hes burned out on starwars.and for making anymore he "Might" in a couple of years,or let someone direct them.I really do hope there made.as far as the TV series I think it takes place between sith and new hope.I hope its popular(why wouldn't it be,considering SG-1 is in its 9 season)and will spawn a series about Luke and hes time(if no movies are made)
Also I wished Spielberg would've directed all the prequels but alas it wasn't to be..

P.S I WANT A LIGHT SABER!!
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby jediknight » Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:36 am

Valkyrie you ever played Jedi outcast/academy???If not I highly recommend you do:)
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby Wraith667 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:16 am

:lol: Exactly. (what the hell is that second one from?)
Wraith667
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Rapidstrike » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:02 am

jediknight wrote:Valkyrie you ever played Jedi outcast/academy???If not I highly recommend you do:)

Academy was one of the worst sequels to a game ever. The multiplayer removed 90% of the things that made outcasts multiplayer great and added a bunch of stupid unbalanced garabage that took little to no skill to use. (ie. light style did more dmg than strong style :? )

I played outcast for a long damn time and was in/one of the founders of 3rd best ctf clan till academy came out and ruined everything. I will forever hate that game. :evil:

Oh the single player of JA wasn't that bad, just far too short.
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:10 am

jediknight wrote:Valkyrie you ever played Jedi outcast/academy???If not I highly recommend you do:)

Of Course I have
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:32 pm

I think the best reason i've heard for having 7,8,9 is that it would be a trilogy of trilogies. :)
I don't know if he'll do them, but he might. There is the expanded universe that has that kind of stuff.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jediknight » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:35 pm

Rhonin do you know if theres a sequel (with actual new graphics engine this time)coming out?
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby Valkyrie » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:19 pm

Rapid JK2 its just a lamefest, in multiplayer people will just force pull you then do a backstab, and there is nothing you can do to defend yourself once that backstab is in progress. Light Style doing more damage then Heavy? What, are you kidding Ive played that multiplayer for a year and my god I have never heard something so dumb. Your just like the Elite Force players, a much better Sequel comes along but your so used to the way the orginal goes that you stay with the first and end up "killing" both games.

Now to get back on topic. Like I said before he will probably only do the Writing when it comes to Star Wars from now on.
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Rapidstrike » Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:03 pm

Valkyrie wrote:Rapid JK2 its just a lamefest, in multiplayer people will just force pull you then do a backstab, and there is nothing you can do to defend yourself once that backstab is in progress. Light Style doing more damage then Heavy? What, are you kidding Ive played that multiplayer for a year and my god I have never heard something so dumb. Your just like the Elite Force players, a much better Sequel comes along but your so used to the way the orginal goes that you stay with the first and end up "killing" both games.

Now to get back on topic. Like I said before he will probably only do the Writing when it comes to Star Wars from now on.

Was only a lamefest to those who we're beaten severely by people who played too much. (ie. me) The backstab thing was in 1.3, 1.4 fixed that, which I'm thankful for because you could macro pull+kick+lung+backstab=dead, to one key, which I did. :twisted: And you're damn right I'm an Elite force player, whether or not you think JA was better is entirely up to you. You call JK2 a lamefest and I call JA a noobfest, tomato, tomoto.

Anyways, if there was a 7,8,9 I think it would almost have to be an expanded universe, becuase I don't think you could get all the same actors ect. Maybe even like a preprequel sorta deal where it's set in the time of kotr.
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat