Saturday on TS

A place to just hang out.

Saturday on TS

Postby Fyrefaery » Sun May 22, 2005 12:28 am

Ok i'm gonna post this so both sides can tell what happened. Tonite on TS Seduction the WoW guild leader kicked an unregistered guy off TS then Banned him with the reason of flooding. All the join/left announcements were getting on our nerves. She just banned him because he auto rejoined and kept rapid quit restarting not because of any other reason to my knowledge. Then Smiles kicked then Banned her with the reason Bitch. Myself and Draelor went into their chat and told then that Sed was our guild leader and what happened from our prospective. Both Smiles and DDBQ we're instantly hostile and started cursing at us telling us if we didn't like the join/left messages we should "just turn the F'ing things off" (edited swearing for the kiddies on the board) Both Drealor and I explained the situation to them from our POV drealor even took one for the team and did some fancy talking to cool everybody off. Both Drae and I retreated to the WoW side of TS and i sent a server message out for the PS guys to unban Seddie.

Sed got pissed and logged off TS shortly after. So her input as well as the PS guys would be appreciated.

You do not kick a guild leader off of TS much less Ban them. What if she was in a group with us and we needed her?

Both sides could have done things differently but the abusive language when both Drae and I were civil was uncalled for. If we both came in cursing up a blue streak i could understand it but we we're polite and respectful the whole time.

The server has a message when you first come in on the right asking people to be respectful of others, we try to stick to that. The PS guy who was kick was done so with a valid reason not a petty one like Seduction was. If one on the PS guys would have gone into our channel and asked what the problem was before banning seduction this would have been avoided. As far as we knew the guy Sed kick was a member of neither the WoW guild nor PS guilds.

PS guys especially DDBQ and Smiles please put in your side of this and hopefully we can work out a system or do something where this does not happen again

Thanx for reading and hopefully posting,
Fyre
Royal Militia killed my family... what happens when ya kill a psycho's family? *cocks my gun* It's fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stole the quote form Zasze cuz he's the coolest!!
Fyrefaery
Private
Private

Postby Seduction » Sun May 22, 2005 1:14 am

Eh, I never logged off. I was kicked/banned with the reason of (bitch). Now, I know that I sure as hell wasn't immature enough to kick/ban ANYONE without a more valid reason, aka (flooding).

I had been back and forth b/c tonight is my birthday party and had put my headphones back on and asked Draelor and Fyre what was up. They told me this dude(u) was auto logging in out / in out. I watched it like 10 times for myself then I banned him with the reason of (flooding). Mostly, to make sure there was no sort of bullshit going on for the protection of Lavishnu's server, since he is so kind to pay for it for all of us to use. I was asking Fyre something when I heard I had been kicked from the server. I checked it and logged back in. I logged back in and was going to go immediately into the ps channel and just explain that what had happened was not done out of anything but concern for Lav's server. I didn't even get to TRY and say a word when I get kicked AGAIN with a ban this time from Smiles with the reason of (bitch). Now, I would THINK that someone with some common sense would come down into our channel if the person(U) was their friend trying to register. But, no one ever did. And apparantly, they dont know who that guy was in the first place, which STILL doesn't make any sense.

I know DDBQ has some sort of issues with me, he did way back in Enforcer days before he left. I don't ask any of you all to like me. But my guys do, and Lavishnu is one of my guys. I'm watching his back like he would mine. DDBQ didn't do anything personally to me in this instance. However, cussing my guys out for something that they were being POLITE about is simply uncalled for and ridiculous. I can't believe that your penis' are so small that you have to yell at people over a TS server and ban with the reason of (bitch) to make it feel all beefy.

-Seduction
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rhonnin » Sun May 22, 2005 2:46 am

I saw the banned message from smiles when I came home from work, lets try and grow up a little smiles.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby duskguy » Sun May 22, 2005 8:13 am

and just a note to all the PS guys, when we heard, u should've seen the guild chat, pissed is an understatement in this case. i cant even begin to describe the anger for this act. i mean c'mon, guys cursing at women over Ts and banning them, i grew up taught to respect women, obviously seddie is dam right about a certain aspect of u guys( referback to seduction's post).

in PS it may be different, but in the WoW guild, when u mess with one, u mess with us all [smilie=armata_pdt_40.gif] ( keep that in mind next time u kick and bann our leader)
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby lavishnu » Sun May 22, 2005 9:36 am

Very disturbing indeed. Sed I hope you have been unbanned. I will contenplate this event. As far as I can see sed had evey right to do what she did. For her to get grief from anyone or be banned is stricktly uncalled for. Being that the parties (smiles) has not even made a post or replied to this one is a bad sign. As for bq, I do not see the need for him to make any comment on the matter. There is too many thought in my mind to type them all out. I will log on to ts tonight and discuss w/anyone whats up. I don not want to make any decisions untill then.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Seduction » Sun May 22, 2005 9:57 am

I'll be out celebrating my birthday tonight. Fyre might be with me soooo like I can't be on TS til like midnight prolly. Draelor might be around though.

-Seddie
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rhonnin » Sun May 22, 2005 10:39 am

duskguy wrote:and just a note to all the PS guys, when we heard, u should've seen the guild chat, pissed is an understatement in this case. i cant even begin to describe the anger for this act. i mean c'mon, guys cursing at women over Ts and banning them, i grew up taught to respect women, obviously seddie is dam right about a certain aspect of u guys( referback to seduction's post).

in PS it may be different, but in the WoW guild, when u mess with one, u mess with us all [smilie=armata_pdt_40.gif] ( keep that in mind next time u kick and bann our leader)

To be honest, and it may just be me, but I don't see a difference between the PS outfit and the WoW guild, we are all members of the same community and should be treated that way.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rapidstrike » Sun May 22, 2005 10:43 am

Who's smiles anyways? New PS guy or something?

Ah I miss tAG ts. Maybe similes needs his rights removed or a temp ban of his own. Banning someone for a reason like that is just childish.

Hearing the other sides story would be nice.
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby rhonnin » Sun May 22, 2005 11:33 am

Mcguyver removed his admin rights.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Sun May 22, 2005 3:15 pm

Good Hopefully Seddie wont have to go through something like that again
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin