Saturday on TS

A place to just hang out.

Postby Rangerr » Sun May 22, 2005 3:21 pm

First, who is Smiles, I have only been gone from PS for 1 month and I don't think I know him, so I guess I was just wondering why he has admin rights in the first place.

Second, DO NOT INSULT OTHER OUTFIT MEMBERS ON THE FORUMS, GENERAL CHAT, TS, and/or any other public media, keep it to pm's.

Third, DO NOT insult tE because if you haven't noticed, the PS outfit is the backbone of our little community; need evidence, the WoW guild has trouble staying together for more than a month without serious meltdown.

Fourth, Sed I agree that if the guy was spamming he should be kicked, maybe even banned, BUT you should have talked to the PS guys first so that EVERYONE agrees what action should be taken. You have to remember that WoW is only half of this group.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/hook_75/rangerrsig_112.gif[/img]
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/Rangerr][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/Rangerr.png[/img][/url]
Life is 1% what happens to you and 99% what you do about it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero - Horace
Rangerr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Valkyrie » Sun May 22, 2005 3:23 pm

Rangerr banning someone like that wouldnt cause a problem its just that Smiles and DDBQ(not surprising me) flew off the handle
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Tackalt » Sun May 22, 2005 3:26 pm

As Rhonnin said, you guys are a gaming community and making comments that spread the rift between the two gaming groups will only make things worse.

I don't have much say in anything anymore, but to my knowledge, McGuyver and Seduction are both the leaders in each game. Only they and Lavishnu should really be the ones with SA, or unless someone is completely trusted. It seems TS events are happening a lot more often now-a-days.

Who the FUCK is Smiles anyways and when did DDBQ start coming back to our TS? :o
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby jediknight » Sun May 22, 2005 3:55 pm

I have no idea who smiles is.he must be NEW.but has SA privileges??also last Night in a squad run bye spongbob.well i assume diddykong/smiles both were not listening to him,and proceded to send him hate tells.I don't know both of em,but i think mcguyver needs to talk to em.if there trouble makers.

P.S Mcguyver DID not remove hes SA status rhonin.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby BCoop » Sun May 22, 2005 4:46 pm

jediknight wrote:I have no idea who smiles is.he must be NEW.but has SA privileges??also last Night in a squad run bye spongbob.well i assume diddykong/smiles both were not listening to him,and proceded to send him hate tells.I don't know both of em,but i think mcguyver needs to talk to em.if there trouble makers.

P.S Mcguyver DID not remove hes SA status rhonin.

I'm pretty sure that only Lavishnu (the server owner) can do that.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby jediknight » Sun May 22, 2005 8:05 pm

No a fellow Sa can give it or take it.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby betasoldier » Sun May 22, 2005 9:42 pm

I'm gone for almost 2 days and this happens.Sheesh.Alright, I would also like to hear the otherside of the story, but I still have this to say.

Sed should NOT have banned the person for doing what they were doing without talking to the PS guys.Similar things have happened without somebody being banned because somebody was having problems logging into TS and we were trying to fix it.They might not have used TS before.

Smiles also should not have done this.Smiles joined the PS outfit a WHILE back.He used to be on TS all the time and lately he's barely been on it while he plays with his cousins.There is no reason why some of you PS guys can't remember him, you've ALL played with him before, with the exception of Rangerr, Rapid and Cadet.I think Rapid might have though.

BQ is generally a peace keeper around here so don't be too surprised when he swears, many of us in the PS channel do, that's just our nature.I must hear the othersides story because I know that BQ VERY rarely swears at people he doesn't believe deserve it.

Also, Mcguyver couldn't have done anything about as he doesn't get back from vacation until tonight or tomorrow.

EDIT:Alright, after hearing both sides of the story, I got on TS just now, I'm pretty sure what happened.

The person in question who was banned was one of Smiles counsins and it was his first time using TS.He was having connection problems with logging on right.So the main problem was that Fyre, Drae, and Sed did NOT inspect the situation as they should have.Admitedly, Smiles shouldn't have banned Sed, but the problem did START with you three.

Also Fyre, you have to know, just because she's the guild leader in WoW that every other SA has and SHOULD have the right to ban her.If she goes off the deep end, that can and should be done.It can and should be done to Mcguyver, me, and any of the other SA/outfit officers.Just because the person is an a position of power does not mean that they shouldn't be banned if they're being a complete ass.

Next time EVERYONE SHOULD ASK QUESTIONS AND LISTEN!
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby lavishnu » Sun May 22, 2005 11:15 pm

I hope that the people that have sa use it to help people regiser and none of this happen again. If this happens again we need people to go into the channell and ask either ps people or wow people if they know who is trying to register. If this had happened there wouldn't have been any banning to begin with. I understand how annoying the voice is that tells us when someone logs on, but we sa people need to keep it on to help people register.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby rhonnin » Mon May 23, 2005 12:39 am

Beta, I agree that there should have been some communication there before anything was done but honestly what smiles did was vindictive and insulting.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Seduction » Mon May 23, 2005 12:53 am

I just figured it was common sense that IF he was someone's friend trying to register, they would be in the welcome channel like we always do. I've been on TS for SEVERAL years now and in every other ts I've been in that's the way it gets done. So, my apologies for not coming in and asking. However, it shows that when people DID go in and say something they got bitched out (ie: Fyrefaery and Draelor). Trust me, there won't be a next time. I apologize for banning the new kid who didn't know what he was doing. I do NOT apologize for the other people being immature and dicks about it. So, don't try and turn this shit around on us......
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat