Saturday on TS

A place to just hang out.

Postby Henray » Mon May 23, 2005 10:43 am

Hi All.

Henray here, I am part of the PS Enforcers and was on at the time this happened. I will not defend the actions of Smiles and by no means condone it. That being said, Seduction had no right to ban one of our players, he was a new member and was having trouble connecting to the TS server. If she would have taken the time to come to our channel and ask what was up, instead of simply banning him, this episode could have been avoided. I believe this is the reason why there was such unjustified hostility when the WOW members came over to see what happened.

Anyways, I hope we can put this issue behind us.

Henray
Henray
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Rangerr » Mon May 23, 2005 11:40 am

YAY, we finally are going to have a complete meltdown. Because WE are better than YOU and it wasn't US it was THEM. Guess what, everyone involved was/is wrong. There is no fucking way any of you can justify your actions, but most of you have tried.

Valkyrie wrote:Rangerr banning someone like that wouldnt cause a problem its just that Smiles and DDBQ(not surprising me) flew off the handle

DDBQ does fly off, but every time he does he has a good reason.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/hook_75/rangerrsig_112.gif[/img]
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/Rangerr][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/Rangerr.png[/img][/url]
Life is 1% what happens to you and 99% what you do about it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero - Horace
Rangerr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Seduction » Mon May 23, 2005 1:14 pm

I already said that I dind't think about going into the PS channel and asking. I already apologized for it. So therefore, I owned up to what I did. However, I had reasoning for what happend. Unlike someone banning for a reason of (bitch). I'm dropping the conversation at this point as well as I've told my guys to. It's quite obvious we are not part of this group of people since you were here "longer" than us and are sooo much more leet than us. Someone posted above that PS was pretty much better than the WoW people. And that's quite alright. We know where we're not welcome. We took the hint and will be gone shortly.
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Seduction » Mon May 23, 2005 1:18 pm

Rangerr wrote:Second, DO NOT INSULT OTHER OUTFIT MEMBERS ON THE FORUMS, GENERAL CHAT, TS, and/or any other public media, keep it to pm's.

Third, DO NOT insult tE because if you haven't noticed, the PS outfit is the backbone of our little community; need evidence, the WoW guild has trouble staying together for more than a month without serious meltdown.

Fourth, Sed I agree that if the guy was spamming he should be kicked, maybe even banned, BUT you should have talked to the PS guys first so that EVERYONE agrees what action should be taken. You have to remember that WoW is only half of this group.

PS the backbone? Yeah, insult. Thanks.

And Rangerr, I DID kick him the first time with the same reason (flooding). IF he was trying to come in with the PS crew that they would told us that when he got kicked the first time? After I kicked him he came back in 2-3 times and there was no one in the welcome channel or no one who responded to the kick so therefore I banned him. But like I said, it's over, it's done with. Instead of pointing fingers and trying to play "he said she said" for those of you who WEREN'T there, we should learn from the mistakes. However, since that does NOT look like it's going to happen then we're out.
"Fourty six and two are just ahead of me..."
Seduction
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Fyrefaery » Mon May 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Why did i deserve to get cursed out? I came over there with Draelor to sort things out. We didn't ban the guy. In my book you could have rightfully cursed out Seduction IF you talked to her before banning her for a childish reason. I have no problem with the PS guys hell i'm pretty sure when my nubbin ass was trying to register and i needed a COUPLE admins to help me at least one was from planetside. I do not take well to people I DON"T KNOW cussing at me for something i did not do. Cuss out Seddie if it'll make you feel better but do not talk to me like that if i come over being civil. The unregistered guy could have been some guy trying to get into the server for less than honest reasons. Like Seduction i have NEVER seen a person who was having trouble not at least have one or two SA's in welcome with him to help...and don't say none of you had time cuz you could have come down and asked Sed and I to help if you we're in a spot in game where you could not just leave for a few mins to help your guy.

When Sed gave me SA she told me how to let a person register and kick a person from the server and said "thats all you'll pretty much need, these guys are cool."

I would have gladly helped the new guy out if asked. Both the WoW and PS guilds at least from my perspective see both guilds as an "us" and "them"

I just want DDBQ and/or Smiles to come in here and tell it from their POV, to me thats pretty damming they they have not already. I admit we could have asked the PS guys about the guy but y'all know two wrong just SOOOO make a right so they we're justified in banning Seduction(sarcasm in case its hard to see in print). We could have talked to them first but THEY could have come and talked to Sed instead of banning her for trying to do her job especially for such an immature reason.

The PS guys are trying to put all of this on the WoW people. I'm taking a bit of the blame in that i didn't myself go up and ask the PS guys if that was their guy but seeing the last reception i got they prolly would have cursed me out for interrupting their gameplay.

Wanna know how this wont happen again? Go help your guys register if they need it, if you cant go to the other side and ask the ask the SA's there. If nobody goes then it's a person just trying to get in thats not with either guild and should be banned.

BTW that "PS is the backbone of tE and WoW blows up once a week" That sounds like Sife syndrome with the whole "We we're here first and have more seniority so we're right and you're wrong" I was glad to get away from that childish stuff and here it is again.
Royal Militia killed my family... what happens when ya kill a psycho's family? *cocks my gun* It's fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i stole the quote form Zasze cuz he's the coolest!!
Fyrefaery
Private
Private

Postby Tackalt » Mon May 23, 2005 2:07 pm

The way you guys need to look at it is WoW == Planetside. No one is better than one another, but are all on an equal playing surface.

People made mistakes. Those happen. Seduction apoligized and the issue has been revealed. That should be the end of it. You can't change the past, but you can prevent these things in the future. Things won't be changed if you repeatedly yell at each other over the forums.

And no, I never played with Smiles, so I can't really speak for the guy.

"Live and let live." Everyone made a mistake. It's time to move on...
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Droxor » Mon May 23, 2005 2:17 pm

I find it funny that Fyre said they were happy to get away from the childish stuff, when it was their guild leader who insulted our penis sizes :) As far as who was right or wrong goes? WoW had a simi good reason for doing what they did. I am sure they had better things they could have been doing, and were probably side tracked a little instead of just sitting and waiting for a possible new member to go and help...shame :D (sarcasm) As for smiles, his actions however were completely un called for and had no good reason. His only motive was revenge. In the end however, as Tackalt said, what can we do about it now? Live and learn.....and then get Luvs.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Mon May 23, 2005 4:02 pm

I did not say I supported Smiles actions.I SAID what he did was wrong, atleast I think I did.If I didn't I meant too, I was extremely tired that night and might have left some details out.

If you guys knew anything about Smiles and ddbq you would know that the fact they haven't posted isn't damning.They rarely check the forums and even more rarely post.Hell, right now they think that this had already blown over and thought it wasn't a big deal.

Also, it was Smiles COUSIN he was probably on the PHONE with him.He's been on the phone many times with one of his cousins while they both played PS.I was not trying to rest the blame on one single person, I was simply stating the truth on who started it from the information I've been given, by both sides.

I'm rather sure that BQ did not completely swear you out.Through all the time I've known him he hasn't done that to anyone who didn't deserve it and not always to those that did.He speaks his mind and how he sees things.I'm sure BQ probably said something along the lines of "You can always shut the fucking thing off" and similar things.That is NOT cussing someone out, atleast not in the PS channel.

Now everyone calm down and stop twisting eachothers words around.I'm not posting in this topic anymore unless I see the need because of someone twisting my words around or missed something in my post.

Sed should not have done what she did.Smiles should not have done what he did.It's all fixed now, it was a misunderstanding, get over it.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Valkyrie » Mon May 23, 2005 7:26 pm

Beta just so you know your a little incorrect about DD,he is just not peacekeeper.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Tackalt » Mon May 23, 2005 8:31 pm

betasoldier wrote:It's all fixed now, it was a misunderstanding, get over it.

How many times does that need to be said for people to understand THAT? The past couple of posts have restated the same things that have been said before. It's nothing but a loop now.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat