HELP...

A place to just hang out.

HELP...

Postby Droxor » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:55 am

Ok so I have a picture that I want to attach to my signiture but for some reason it wont let me paste it into my signiture??? I copied a picture from a website and did some mods to it in the handy dandy 4 year old paint program lol, can someone help me out here??? It wont even let me paste the picture in my post either.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:00 pm

This may sound like a stupid question but, do you have it hosted someplace or are you just trying to link it from the desktop?
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:21 pm

Im trying to Copy-Paste it from MS Word into my quote box....and it isn't working....someone just give me a step by step on how to transfer it from MS Word to my quote pwease :cry:
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:13 pm

Well, first you'll need to save it as an image file, .jpeg, .png, ect... Then host it someplace on the web. photobucket is my favorite and free. Then put the url to your hosted image between image tags in the sig line. You can't directly link to an item on your machine.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 pm

We have a website gallery but it was part of my first bit of coding and thus not so good. I plan to update it soon with a different gallery program which has more functionality and will use the same login as the forums.

BTW on a unrelated note I am going to not update the site to PHPnuke but we should update some of the images to give it a new look. I have some requests/suggestions which I will put in another thread.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to General Chat