New Advancements

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

New Advancements

Postby Droxor » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:48 am

Attention all members of The Enforcers. Once upon a time The Enforcers were one of the most tightly knit, widely known and effective outfit on the Emerald server. However over time, as all things do, this former form of The Enforcers began to fade. With the loss of old friends, and experienced members the legend of the “Old Enforcers” became just that, a legend. However due to recent meetings and discussions by the officers of the outfit, we feel it is time for a step back into that direction. There is a tradition behind The Enforcers, as well as a since of pride, and it is time to return to that tradition. Over the next few months you will all be apart of a change in The Enforcers, and we would appreciate everyone’s help. We will be re-instating former outfit events such as Outfit Nights (A night where the outfit certs a certain vehicle, weapon ect. To all travel in one theme.), War Games, Generator Holds, Power Towers, Galaxy drops and so much more. All of these things are things that have still held their place in our current history, but on an inconsistent level. Starting as soon as the minute you are reading this post we will begin working our way in the direction of these events, and the direction of which The Enforcers will be heading.

Active as of Thursday September 22nd, The Enforcers will hold our first Outfit Night. This will not be the first of few but of many, because from then on every Thursday will be an Outfit Night dedicated to these events. Details on upcoming Outfit Nights and other operations will be found on the Forums. Not only will we have Outfit Nights once a week, but also War Games once a month to help keep our basic skills sharpened. Naturally we will not be able to do everything right away as we may wish to, due to size. Therefore I am requesting with the most sincerity I can that ALL qualifying officers please increase your efforts on recruiting. We must grow in numbers if we wish to do even some of the simplest of these things. Of coarse not every recruit will be a good egg, and in fact few will be, but you will never know who is and isn’t if you don’t recruit them in the first place. Please please please, use the ranks you have been given and the authority that comes with it to help The Enforcers grow in numbers.

As I said this is only the first step in the direction we are taking, but we can only take it one step at a time. In closing I would like to also request that ALL members stress to anyone who may not participate to check our forums and website as well as get on Team Speak. In order to help us run smoother, communication is the key. Just make a comment here and there about our Website or Team Speak and how beneficial it is. Thank you all and I look forward to keeping you all up to date on this new advancement.

- Captain Droxor -
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby BCoop » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:21 pm

Great idea. You'll pick up a lot of members this way as well.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Return to PlanetSide