Just a thougth

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Just a thougth

Postby redwarrior666 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 am

This is a thought about an operation that in my opinion would be interesting but probaly hard to get many people to do it. Most operations are all about tanks, reavers and raiders, but what about AMS'es? Imagine this along side your 20 tanks and 10 radiers and what not, how about 10 or 15 ams'es. My thoughts are we roll to a base for a hack to start a conflict on a continent that is not raging yet, and at the first base we take; we hack out 10 or 15 ams'es they are then deployed one in the base and maybe another 10 in the surrounding SOI area. Then when the base hack in done we roll those ams'es on to the next base to ensure plenty of spawn points. We all know one of the reasons we loose in most battles is for the lack of support or ams'es or spwan points allowing the enemy to regain ground. Anyhow I may just be all wet on this one, and I miss the old days of PS

Red
redwarrior666
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby McGuyver » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:24 pm

I like the sounds of this one, let me think on this a bit more maybe I could come up with something.
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby betasoldier » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:54 pm

I have an idea branching off of this and will think on it some more, got to work out the details also. Thanks Red, this is a wonderful idea.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Return to PlanetSide