Dark Skyes

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:19 pm

With your permission Gunther, I would love to debate and discuss our views on these certain countries and therefore would like to create a thread for this sort of topic. It sounds extremely appealing, at least to me. If others don't want to talk about it, we can always PM.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:27 pm

You may begin, LoneTerran. there are others who share this interest--international Relations.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:29 pm

Alright, I will create it in the General Chat section.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:11 pm

First of all im not radically Islamic I just look at Christian/Catholic/Islamic past and remember what you all did. Religon in my opinion is just bad so I dont favor any of it so calling me Islamic for just stating a opinion just kinda makes me smirk a bit because its just so funny how you come to conclusions like that heh

that just had to be answered sorry if i prolonged the topic.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:56 pm

No, you're fine in making your statement, just one thing.
Christian/Catholic/Islam? Why did you declassify Catholic from Christianity?
Why not Christian/Jewish/Islam?
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:33 am

well thats a good point let me show a few things

Now Christians and Catholics arent the same thing exactly in my book. Christians I term as the Offshoot Religons that Spawned from Catholics like Protestant, Bapist, and the bizzilion others. And Catholics just deserve the name Catholic besides they wouldnt use it any other way so I prefer not to call them Christian since they like to think they are the Original Church.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby rhonnin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:06 am

Actually it's more like catholicism was an offshoot of christianity, but you are right, because it's closer to a pagan religion than christian. What with all the idol worshiping and such.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:59 am

Rhonnin wrote:Actually it's more like catholicism was an offshoot of christianity, but you are right, because it's closer to a pagan religion than christian. What with all the idol worshiping and such.

I must say Rhonnin I'm impressed. He is very right. . .and so is Val in a way. Christianity and Catholism are very different. It just so happens they believe aroudn the same basis. . .well add a man made book and you have the Mormons too. . .

As far as Jews are concearnd believe it or not they are closer to Christianity than any other belief system. The ONLY thing that separates the 2 is the beliefe in Jesus Christ being the savior, and God's Son who died for the worlds sins, doing away with some of the origonal Jewish customs. The Chrisitans believe Christ was everything said to be, and that the new testament is true. The Jews however consider Jesus simply a good teacher, and consider the new testament to be invalid.

I will say this. . .I have been a Christian my entire life. I would never leave my beliefs nor speak against the moral codes it stands for. However I WILL say that RELIGION is one of the worst things in the world. Religion is not God made it is man made. It is rules. . .regulations. . what has been deemed right and wrong by man's standards. Who is acceptable and why. . .and who is never to be accepted into the culture. . .and who simply can't. It is a corrupt system full of theives and liars, and clearly this is no surprise to why people are repelled away from religion. . .but also full of a fewer group that actually stand for what they believe in. . .and focus LESS on the man made rules. . .and more on what God is trying to show them.

(I understand for the non-religious people that all sounded like a load of crock, but it's truth all the same.)
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:21 am

Replace the word"religion" in your statement with "the church" and you'll be dead on.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:25 am

The Church is made up of Religion. . .and it is Religion tha kills the church Rhonnin. . .not the Church that kills the Religion.

Remmember Religion is the set rules, regulations and accepted beliefs.

The Church is just a meeting ground.

*EDIT* Christians believe God gave them the Church on the day of Pentacost after Jesus' crusif. . . .there is nothing about God giving them "A Religion"
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to PlanetSide