Dark Skyes

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby Gunther » Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:13 pm

Christianity is defined as believing in Jesus Christ or the fact that he was the son of God 2000 years ago and died on the cross as a sacrifice to save us from original sin.

Judaism is a monotheistic religion that believes in the same God that Christians do only they deny the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Muslim/Islam are belivers in a second prophet who walked the earh around 1000 AD named Muhammed and the writings of the Korran. Again, their God is the same God that the Jews and Christians worship, just different lessens generated from different prophets.

I am a christian because I follow the ways of Jesus Christ. I am a Catholic because I worship in a traditional Catholic perspective of Christianity which it is definitely a part of. There is no separation. Baptists, Protestants, Evangelicals, etc. are all more religions created in the name of Christianity. Regardless of how we worship God, we all believe in the existance of Jesus Christ the son of God who sacrificed his life for us.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Izlude » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:22 pm

See this is why i love you guys. Anyone know what this post was actually about?
Izlude
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:44 pm

ya it was about Dark Skyes, but no one knows how it becomes to this form :P
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Droxor » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:29 pm

Bulitan "Dark Skyes Flame thread leads to massive online revival!" roflmao. . .

Gunther what you said is pretty much true. . .accept I would like to take a moment to expand on the Islam statement.

You said they worship the same God as Christians and Catholics. . .in a way this is true. . .only because both religions history links back to one event, that is the event of Isac and Ishmael - Abraham's sons. However in reality they are two different Gods. Their God considers the murder of 'infedels' a bonus pass into heaven. . .the Christians God does not.

I'm waiting for someone to lay "But Islam is a peacfull religion" on me. . .I have read the Koran and did a 2 Semester study on Islam my last year of High School. . .Before anyone lays that shit on me. . .take a look at the base of Islam where it all started and shove that peace pipe up your ass. The only reason most the muslims around don't do that stuff any more is BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL NOW. So because I don't shoot anyone since it would break the law.. . .does that make me a peacfull person? :wink:
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:39 pm

I have to disagree Droxor, it is the church that imposes rules, Christianity is a religion, Baptists, Catholics, etc... are part of churches, it may seem like simple symantics but it isn't. Contrary to what they would have you believe you don't need to go to chucrch to be a good christian and your immortal soul is not in jepardy if you simply want to follow Christ without the so called "guidance" of a church organisation.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:41 pm

If your a Chrisitan you know that God-Christ tells us to go to Church. . .not only to be with other Chrisians, Keep each other in check. . .but also as a place where non-believers can find a place to go. The polotics that fills this meeting ground is known as religion.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:56 pm

My view is, if the Muslims are so damn peaceful, how come on September 11, they didn't rise up and say to the radicals, "No, this isn't how we do this" instead of clapping and cheering? They ARE not peaceful. Also, I read in the paper last week or two that they trampled women and children to throw rocks at a stone statue. A lot of people were killed!
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:30 am

All Muslims are not the same. . so you can't judge the actions of radicals on the same page as all other muslims. . .however the religion ITSELF is not peacfull because of how and why it was founded. . .and on what beliefs. . .any arguments should go study it first.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to PlanetSide