PS: Reserves FTW!!!

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

PS: Reserves FTW!!!

Postby cApNhOwDy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:16 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay for PS: Reserves!!! I had to make a new screenname and start over from lvl 1, which kinda sucks, but hell I'm glad to be playing again because I loved the 10 day trial that BigBoss gave me.

My Reserves screenname is cApNhOwDy123. That's just until I buy the retail version and have the money to buy timecards, which I dont at this time.
cApNhOwDy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: PS: Reserves FTW!!!

Postby Gunther » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:09 pm

cApNhOwDy wrote:My Reserves screenname is cApNhOwDy123.

Capnhowdy123 is fine. there is nothing wrong with that. :roll:
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:31 pm

huh?
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Worth returning?

Postby Anger » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 pm

So...

I got over WoW in about 2 weeks and have played pretty much nothing since. I was toying with the idea of returning to see what PS has to offer, but I'm unsure.

Is this PS Reserves worth checking out? If I feel like the game is worth coming back to, I may then re-subscribe SaintAnger.

Hmm. What has changed since the BFR's? (Think that was pretty much when I abandoned ship)

Oh, and hey to everyone again... :D
Anger
Captain
Captain

Postby Gunther » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:40 pm

Hello Anger! what are you doing now? Japan? Scotland? What's up?

I've got baby #2 on the way in June....

...err, well my wife is doing all the hard stuff, but you get the idea.

I tried to quit WoW. did so for about a month but got sucked right back in. I hate PS unless its free and used up my free one month already. These are my WoW characters. The bold one is my Main d'jour.

Argent Dawn: Kurgul 29 Undead Warlock, Lodengrift 14 Orc Warrior, Funari 7 Undead Priest.
Bleeding Hollow: Funara 9 Human Priest, Pepito 6 Human Priest (wife's), Lilmiss 6 gnome Warrior.
Bonechewer: Landain 12 Undead Mage, Lodengrift 7 Tauren Warrior, Dragda 5 Orc Shaman.
Burning Legion: Guittar 8 Human Warlock
Crushridge: Bosox 60 Human Paladin, Landain 45 Night Elf Rogue (formerly Gunther on BH), Lassie 36 Gnome Mage, Funari 20 Dwarf Priest, Tervash 9 Human Warlock, Fyleria 4 Night Elf Druid.
Doomhammer: Funara 11 Human Paladin, Dumdrumer 8 Troll Hunter (Nephew's), Sparkplog 6 Undead Mage (Nephew's)
Dunemaul: Landain 27 Human Warlock, Deliramand 15 Night Elf Warrior, Fylerian 7 Night Elf Druid, Teri 5 Human Paladin
Eitrigg: Theterran 45 Human Warlock, Fylandra 15 Night Elf Druid, Deliramand 6 NE Warrior, Drakthor 7 Orc Shaman, Pep 3 Dwarf Hunter (wife's)
Lothar: Gaban 18 Orc Shaman, Landain 7 Tauren Warrior, Peppers 4 Dwarf Priest (wife's)
Malfurion: Dragda 40 Undead Warlock, Lodengrift 15 Tauren Warrior, Gunther 12 Undead Rogue, Grimshot 5 Troll Hunter
Stormrage: Gaban 8 Orc Shaman
Thunderlord: Lodengrift 8 Tauren Warrior

This list does not include my Level 1 characters that I have never played.
One day the servers were coming down and I was running out of places to go. I attempted to create a new character on a server I've never played before and got the message that said, "You have reached the maximum number of characters on this account."
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Anger » Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:13 am

holy shit that is a lot of characters.

I know what you mean about paying for PS - I looked in during the free month, but that was pretty much all I did - I logged on, IA'd to some shitty fight and realised that nothing had really changed, and quit.

I'm kinda bored now though, and thought I may try PS again. for free...

To answer your non-gaming questions, I'm still in Japan, and unlikely to leave any time soon. I've got a sweet deal here, and it just gets better as it goes on. I am currently in the process of getting a new car, Have the most awesome traditional Japanese house, and my grip on the language is now pretty decent - hell, the girl I'm seeing doesn't speak a word of English, which is not a situation I ever thought I'd be in.

a pre-emptive congratulations for baby number 2. How is fatherhood treating you anyway? Less gaming time?

Maybe I should give WoW another try. I think I didn't get into it because I couldn't get onto the US servers where everyone I know plays, and had no guild. Solo sucks. Random pick-up guilds suck more sometimes though...

If you are interested in seeing some pictures from out here, check out my website at http://www.jein.co.uk. It's reasonably up-to-date.
Anger
Captain
Captain

Postby rhonnin » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Nice site Anger, I love the shot of the guy asleep on the subway, anyone else notice the lack of trash and human excriment? The subways in the UK were the same way, so clean you could sleep in them :)
My brother was in Japan for 3 years and hated it, he said the Japanese people are very friendly but the other Americans there were assholes, he was in the military though.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:21 pm

Nice pics, anger. Have you developed the roll of film containing the pictures of 30 people bumping down one step at a time on their asses?
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:38 pm

ANGER! Nice to hear from you. If you give PS a try I might give the reserves a go so I can play for free...Nice site. Looks like Japans been treating you well. Hope to see you on TS sometime.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Valkyrie » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:45 pm

Nice pictures, I enjoyed the Subway picture aswell

And I like the Kitty Pictures too, although i think they are spawns of satan :twisted:
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Next

Return to PlanetSide