Getting CR5...

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Getting CR5...

Postby TheLoneTerran » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:41 pm

Against the advice of my friends, loved ones, and phsyciatrist, I decided to work towards becoming a Cr5. Right now, I am only a CR2, just below halfway to CR3.

If anyone would like to help, it would be appreciated.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Getting CR5...

Postby Liquidsmoke » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:34 am

TheLoneTerran wrote:Against the advice of my friends, loved ones, and phsyciatrist, I decided to work towards becoming a Cr5. Right now, I am only a CR2, just below halfway to CR3.

If anyone would like to help, it would be appreciated.

I'll help anytime, but shouldn't we get the people working from 4-5 first? I am 8 boxes away from my CR5.

Liquidsmoke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby McGuyver » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:32 am

Lone I would love to help you, but I have to try and help the CR4's first. You can invite all the randoms you want to help. That is how I got DiamondGirls, FloobieDoobies, DarkSides, and helped get a few others. FULL squads is the answer my friend, Full squads. I know Liquidsmoke and DangerusRun is CR4 and they play often. I will help you when I can and I will always take SL if someone needs help and pass it off before the hack. Another nice thing about picking up randoms is maybe they will join the outfit and continue to sqaud with you until you have the CR you want. More squads going the better, Platoons ROCK!!!!!
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Liquidsmoke » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:52 pm

Oh yeah platoons ftw good base hack get an easy 5k of CEP.

Liquidsmoke
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby TheLoneTerran » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:29 pm

This is good. Let's get them Cr5 first. Plus this will give me time to lvl my cloaker.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to PlanetSide