Not Sure if others noticed this or not...

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Not Sure if others noticed this or not...

Postby TheLoneTerran » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:37 am

A couple of weeks ago I was flipping through OW results and saw that the Enforcers is the third place winner. Did I miss a celebration or do people not care/notice? I know people were upset with SOE because of the way it was run, but I think a congratulations is in order.

Good Job to all those who showed up and participated in OW and thanks for the help from others not in tE that assisted us as well such as CRASTINUS and Johnny Law.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rangerr » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:32 pm

We ended with 2 wins and 2 ties. (I was only aware of the first win, but we got credit for a win against NC Kings, I wasn't there so I don't know how we did). We finished third place for TR on Emerald. As far as total points we finished tied for 10th place on the Emerald server. However we did only play 4 matches (no points were awarded for unplayed matches). Even with a tie or a win for the unplayed match, we would have finished second for the TR. The winner on Emerald was Delta Triad (VS) who defeated 1CMM (NC) in the winner take all post season tie breaking match. They finished 6-0 with 18 points.

I can't believe it, VS team first, NC team second, and a TR team third. This was the finish on Emerald and Markov. Amazingly enough, the TR on Werner outdid themselves and finished (cue the music) FOURTH behind a second VS team who placed third. If you would have told me before this started that a VS teams would win it all, I would have told you ................. NO SHIT STUPID.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/hook_75/rangerrsig_112.gif[/img]
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/Rangerr][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/Rangerr.png[/img][/url]
Life is 1% what happens to you and 99% what you do about it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero - Horace
Rangerr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby jediknight » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:00 pm

People who play VS and think there good (and not the weapons) make me sick. Case in point Delta Triad
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby Pilsner » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:25 am

jediknight wrote:People who play VS and think there good (and not the weapons) make me sick. Case in point Delta Triad

I know what you are saying playing VS makes me feel good about myself
Pilsner
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Droxor » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:43 am

Did that Fubar match that was a Tie and then the GM was like "keep going" after we all left. . .ever get worked out?
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:06 pm

Miss the days of Terran Republic Rejects when we all certed Magrider and fucking tore up the NC a couple times. VS really did up our K/D's, too. Except for maybe DDBQ's because of his Bursterwhore skills. :eek:
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Return to PlanetSide