TRx

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby Gunther » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:37 am

Droxor wrote:
cApNhOwDy wrote:Anything that you could describe in text?

Actually not really, it has allot to do with seeing where to be ect.

It's easy to show, but takes practice to learn .. . the practice is the hard part cause most people prefer to whore kills intead of trying to get better, even if it means dueling in a friendly base for 2-3 hours.

I've known this all along, Droxor. But knowing that most people would prefer to "whore Kills" than employ discipline sitting in an ambush site or using some technique that requires timing and positioning like a Football play I would not push for folks to do this. It works, but its boring. Kind of like when we sat at a tower for an hour or so during Op Hindenburg doing nothing.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm

So their training involves 2 hours of corner humping in a friendly base?
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:55 am

Rhonnin wrote:So their training involves 2 hours of corner humping in a friendly base?

LoL no, but if you suck hard core thats how much time they try to spend with you from time to time.

Gunther wrote:I've known this all along, Droxor. But knowing that most people would prefer to "whore Kills" than employ discipline sitting in an ambush site or using some technique that requires timing and positioning like a Football play I would not push for folks to do this. It works, but its boring. Kind of like when we sat at a tower for an hour or so during Op Hindenburg doing nothing.

On the contrary, TRx rarely waits for kills or sets up Ambushes (unless hacking a base but every outfit does that). Their techniques I was reffering to are more of actual combat techniques. . .(poor example: where to aim and when to jump out at an enemy). Not exactly how they teach it lol, but you get the idea.

As far as setting up like a football play, everyone in the outfit knows where to go and when, so it really moves swiftly, that is how they are able to drop on a base with 60 seconds left and resecure before the hack goes through. (Not bragging or anything, just trying to give a better idea of what exactly they do)
----
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to PlanetSide