New Outfits/Goodbye

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:09 am

betasoldier wrote:
cApNhOwDy wrote:And dont worry, I'll still troll the forums from time to time :wink: I wouldnt just leave you guys. I'm kind of like a forum-hickey. I dont exactly seem like a good idea at the time that I join, because it isnt a good idea that I join, but you guys let me join anyways, so I kinda hang around for a bit and you guys get used to me and try to keep me out of the eye of the public, and just when I've overstayed my welcome I take my time in going away.

:lol: Nice, very creative. Needed that to brighten my day. :lol:

Brighten your day?? All we did was eat hershey pie and shoot pool!
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:14 am

I have a midterm tomorrow that I had to study for and I got emails from my other two professors around 6, I didn't get them until 10, that I have tests in those classes tomorrow as well. Joy to the freakin' world.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Droxor » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:51 am

Cpt. I was in your shoes a few years ago when I left for DarkSkyes, and one thing Mac said after I left pretty much kept me where I am now, and that is it's no big deal to just remake a character and stay in tE for 'when' you come back :P Because everyone always does. Thats why I have a toon on each empire and even a second TR toon for TRx. But Droxor is still an Enforcer.

I would recomend Shadows Assassins on TR, Kill Wh0res Anonymous NC and Ghosts of the Revolution VS. But try to stay away from NC because of all the 3 empires I played NC are truely the biggest Jack Asses.

Make a new toon and start fresh, plus it takes maybe 2-3 weeks to get BR15 in one of those big Zergfits, and you get to have the 7 day grace period of recerts on a new toon. So that's my advice as one of the only remaing people playing PS.

**EDIT** If you decide to go to VS www.gotr.net is the link to the site, drop 'GodFathers' name in there and you'll be whisked in. I don't play VS any more but it's a great outfit.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby cApNhOwDy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:12 am

I'd be more than happy to come back as soon as more people in tE actually play the game, cuz I had fun. Just shoot me an email or a tell in-game if that happens.

I would never betray the red and black. NC is overpopulated and VS are just cheap.
cApNhOwDy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Droxor » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:59 am

I think you'll change your min about the NC being over populated next time to see the pops

70 TR 9 NC 21 VS lol.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to PlanetSide