Alpha Squad

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Alpha Squad

Postby rhonnin » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Did anyone else pre-purchase? I've already burned through the 4k station cash in bulletrun, which I recommend trying if you haven't yet.
I was concerned by the November launch date but they seem to have been squashing bugs and adding features at a steady rate.
Balance also seems greatly improved to me but they do keep monkeying with the rate for gaining cert points so not sure if it will be really easy or really hard to gain points. Right now it seems pretty reasonable.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Alpha Squad

Postby duskguy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:59 pm

i purchased alpha squad way back when they first announced it. found out about 3x station cash on Halloween after the fact... did me no good considering Sandy blew the power out. Long Island got hit hard, the city a bit worse (no barrier islands) and NJ... i am glad Sandy didnt make landfall on LI. as it is the water was only 4 blocks away (i live about 12 from the bay).

anyway, i have alpha squad, and now i see they are allowing name reservations with it. haven't received any notification on how to do that yet though
live like you want, who cares
"The enemy of my enemy is simply my enemy's enemy, nothing more" -The Belisarius Saga-
duskguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby rhonnin » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Name reservations are down right now. Smed was tweeting about it today, even if you had done it before you would need to redo it again anyway. He said they'll be sending emails to all the Alpha Squad members when it's ready.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 pm

I purchased it but was not able to reserve roadrunner. I ended up using Road as my reserved name.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to PlanetSide