FUCKING DEVS! LOOK AT THIS!

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby betasoldier » Sat May 07, 2005 2:03 am

I tested and am now 100% sure that the Gauss rifle on NC does not have extra CoF bloom when hit.I noticed while using the JH that I did have it though.So I'm not exactly sure what is going on.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Outbound » Sat May 07, 2005 6:29 am

http://psforums.station.sony.com/ps/board/message?board.id=psdiscussion&message.id=573587
JBGetsToPlay and I took the initiative and proved it wrong... so take it how you will, but they're imagining things or we tested the wrong thing somehow. They had me for a while though. :/ I still wish the TR had something with an advantage other than the repeater and MBT->Troop. MCG is simply the weakest, even if all you look at is minimum TTK, as are all of our equipment.
--- Outbound, Earthbound, Unbound, & Honorbound ---
"This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps! This is what happens when you feed a horse scrambled eggs!"
~Walter in the TV Version of The Big Lebowski
Outbound
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Valkyrie » Sat May 07, 2005 9:41 am

Well the good thing about Planetside Developers is that occasionally they listen, like the situation over the Exp and Kill Credits for destroying people in a vehicle. Comments from players do the best to "cram the sense into their minds" especially when its comical. Remember Snowmans "If I take a missile launcher and bring it out to the highway and use it to blow up a Bus, I get charged with all their murders, all of them, not for just killing the bus"
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Outbound » Sat May 07, 2005 12:32 pm

Valkyrie wrote:Well the good thing about Planetside Developers is that occasionally they listen, like the situation over the Exp and Kill Credits for destroying people in a vehicle. Comments from players do the best to "cram the sense into their minds" especially when its comical. Remember Snowmans "If I take a missile launcher and bring it out to the highway and use it to blow up a Bus, I get charged with all their murders, all of them, not for just killing the bus"

Yeah that was a great quote, and it seemed to do the job. :D
--- Outbound, Earthbound, Unbound, & Honorbound ---
"This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps! This is what happens when you feed a horse scrambled eggs!"
~Walter in the TV Version of The Big Lebowski
Outbound
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby betasoldier » Sat May 07, 2005 1:29 pm

Thanks for proving what I said wrong Outbound.I probably got no CoF extra CoF expansion on the things I used because of my lag.That and my computer just sucks.Need more RAM.
Rofl, I love that quote.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Sat May 07, 2005 4:36 pm

TR is still playing PS on hard so it doesn't really bother me. Even if it was true.
Oh sure, i would still have been pissed off. But a soldier will do their job no matter what.
...But nothing stops a soldier from bitching about it. :wink:
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to PlanetSide