enforcer again

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby rhonnin » Wed May 11, 2005 10:38 pm

I managed to kill Floobie once a couple weeks ago in CS source. Though he killed me ... lets just say more than once. :roll:
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Wed May 11, 2005 11:11 pm

I'm nearly in the same boat as Mcguyver minus the Markov part.
I have probably missed more then a year of game time but i've palyed since i think 2 weeks after retail.
Rough start for me since i could onlu play every other week and only like 10 hours a week at that.
Hard to get out of a n00b stage with those hours. =/
Anyway, some random guy named Dragonmasta sent me this invite and i wondered why i wasn't in a squad. :)
Wasn't very involved in the outfit for some time, but then i finally came to my senses and started in november i think. But, before that, i was kicked by DG and actually had some friends over i was showing PS when it happened. I went over to click the tE thing and it wasn't there. Soon after Road sent me a reinvite. Lost 4 frigging K in OP.
I first got on TS in late december and asked myself how i ever played without it. Also, that first night i had the best teaching me. ddbq, Damaen, Dragon, even Ego was there. From there, it is pretty much history. Last summer was more or less my coming out party and this summer i look to try and make a name for myself being one of the heads of tE.
Mcguyver and me are probably the 2 best TR MAX users in the game right now and have proven it time and again. :twisted:
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Thu May 12, 2005 3:17 pm

Teamspeak truly did change my life. I remember having a big quarrel on Dominion Guild forums about me not using it. As soon as I joined the Enforcers last May, through pressure of Izlude and MDBulldog, they convinced me to get it and it truly does change your whole experience of online games. :)
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby USDnobody » Thu May 12, 2005 8:04 pm

you don't even want to know how I got here.
>insert witty remark<
USDnobody
Captain
Captain

Postby betasoldier » Thu May 12, 2005 10:23 pm

Also, USD, that reminds me, to get your account unbanned you need to send an email to the PS devs that handle account management.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby lavishnu » Fri May 13, 2005 6:02 am

I recall watching rhonnin play beta version and he got me sucked in. We were in one guild prior to the enforcers ( maybe he remembers which one). glad i got th invite and ts.
lavishnu
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby rhonnin » Fri May 13, 2005 9:46 am

I logged in on one of my alts, I think it was Gilgerard, a few weeks back and he was still in that outfit, don't recall the name but there were 5 members left and only one had been logged in within the 4 days prior, the rest were like a year or more.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Anger » Sun May 15, 2005 5:13 am

Hey guys.
Greetings from Japan.

I am returning home to Scotland for a couple of weeks at the end of the month, and will likely fire up PS to see what changed.

No idea if I am still an Enforcer, or if I know anyone else who currently plays, but I hope I can still roll with you guys for a week or two.

I get back on the 26th, so I will likely be on a day or two after that.

I will make a decent post when I am back, giving more information about my trip than just "Greetings from Japan" :D

See you soon...

James.
(SaintAnger)
Anger
Captain
Captain

Postby Tackalt » Sun May 15, 2005 9:38 am

ANGER!!!!!!!!! Get home soon!
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby BCoop » Sun May 15, 2005 10:04 am

Anger, we were wondering where the hell you were.

Out of all of us, I was probably the last to join thr PS division. Tackalt used to invite me to his random noob groups to get cr5. I played with him so much that I decided to leave my inactive old guild and paly with you guys. This happened around mid-june last year.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to PlanetSide