enforcer again

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby Tackalt » Tue May 10, 2005 8:40 pm

So...who was leader before DAMAEN? Or did I just read Rapid's post wrong.. :?
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Rapidstrike » Tue May 10, 2005 11:24 pm

I can't remember the guy's name, but yeah he left the game and stuck damean in charge at his request. The original leader didn't really wanna do all the website etc etc other crap that usually comes with making an outfit. Pretty sure thats how it all went down, though it was like what almost 2 years ago? I can't even remember what I did an hour ago. :D
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby rhonnin » Tue May 10, 2005 11:54 pm

Didn't the original outfit leade come back for a while as a player last year?
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Deadeye06 » Wed May 11, 2005 2:06 am

Tackalt wrote:So...who was leader before DAMAEN? Or did I just read Rapid's post wrong.. :?

MadMatt

Or something like that. He quit before I even started playing the game though.
Deadeye06
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Rapidstrike » Wed May 11, 2005 10:43 am

That's it! Wow, how the hell did you remember that?
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby Gunther » Wed May 11, 2005 12:36 pm

Yes, MadMatt is the original leader. this guild was started on 20 May 2003. that was the day it hit retail. I was in a guild called GROPOS originally. I went to Kansas for a couple of weeks in July and when I got back, GROPOS had disbanded. Whatever happened to zer00? He/she was one of the original members who never talked to any of us, never played with any of us, never logged onto TS and never registered with the boards.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Rapidstrike » Wed May 11, 2005 2:24 pm

Yeah, but he had masive massive outfit points really early on. I almost never ever saw him on. Got my copy of the game on the 22nd and join the Enfocers the same day. That was when the TR rocked NC and VS all over the place. Ah memories. :D
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby Deadeye06 » Wed May 11, 2005 6:56 pm

Gunther wrote:Yes, MadMatt is the original leader. this guild was started on 20 May 2003. that was the day it hit retail. I was in a guild called GROPOS originally. I went to Kansas for a couple of weeks in July and when I got back, GROPOS had disbanded. Whatever happened to zer00? He/she was one of the original members who never talked to any of us, never played with any of us, never logged onto TS and never registered with the boards.

Right about the time zer00 made the leaderboard (back when the leaderboards actually worked), he had to quit because of work or some kind of RL issue. If I'm not mistaken he as the first cr5 we had, followed closely by Damaen. The site lists his last logon as Nov. 26, 2004, but he really quit long before that. I don't know beyond that.
Deadeye06
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Tackalt » Wed May 11, 2005 7:15 pm

MadMatt..wow. I always thought Damaen had always been the leader from retail to finish. That's some new digs on some old information. lol
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby McGuyver » Wed May 11, 2005 10:09 pm

I've been here for some time now and seen many great players come and go. Zer00 was one of the best TR players in his prime, and For MadMatt he was the one that started this all. I started playing this game the day it came out. My friend FloobieDoobie is the one that got me started in this game since we were Clan mates form another game, and he was a beta tester for this game. He talked me into buying it and we played together on Markvo as the NC. I still have the toon he's BR18 now almost 2 yrs later. When I made my TR 420McGuyver on Emerald I saw something I liked and never went back to the west cost servers. I wasn't in this outfit at first, I roughed it for a while then FloobieDoobie once again came to my rescue and got me an Outfit invite from AynRan. But Damaen was the one who invited me back to the outfit after the Darkestgrey Debacles. I’ve seen this Outfit go through its up’s and down’s and I hope to see it until its end. Game on everyone!
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

PreviousNext

Return to PlanetSide