TEAM SPEAK

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby betasoldier » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:01 am

It doesn't sound like BQ, and as far as I've heard no one else has said anything about him spamming his TS info.I haven't seen it myself, but than again I've been on for 1 hour and 10 minutes sense this was posted.The WoW guild left our TS server and that's that.If BQ wants to use his TS server that's his choice.I'd prefer that he gets onto our TS server now, but its his choice.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:16 am

Actually Beta a couple people had mentioned Bq spamming his server info and putting down the current server, I haven't witnessed it myself but a couple people mentioned it to me.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby McGuyver » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:15 pm

Ok, let me try to shed some light on this one. First DDBQ was never the outfit leader of the Enforcers on Emerald. DDBQ is what I would consider a friend of mine. Some like him some don’t but we all get to make our own choices in life. DDBQ can some times rub people the wrong way because he is a straight shooter he will tell you like it is and will NOT sugar coat it for you. He’s an honest man and some people can’t handle it.
Now for his TS server: He has his own server and that is fine by me like I have in say in what he does :D NOT!!! He has told many others and me that we are all welcome to join him on his TS server if we like… cool…. Well the official sever is the one we all know and love that Lavishnu is the sponsor of. All are welcome to use it even DDBQ. I also know that some of the new recruits I think his name is h3llwiththee and a few others have there own TS sever as well. So you might see a few more names online but NOT on our TS. And even some don’t even get on TS with us all together. TS has always been an option to use it or not to use, we don’t have ANY requirements in this out fit except Don’t be a Dick. So with that said I don’t see a problem if others would like to join him on his during the late night hours. Hell during the late hours you might even see me on a different TS server… HMX / Ultra / Dark skies …ECT ECT. But for Operations and during prime time we will use the Enforcer TS or the Ultra TS. And I will try and talk to DDBQ to join us back on our server since most of the WOW people are slowly but surly falling out. I really don’t want to see a divided outfit and if some of us are on one TS during prime time and others are on some other TS then they might want squad with just each or even if it comes down to it and I hope NOT, they might want to start there own outfit.
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Rapidstrike » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:29 pm

Ah I get it now. I thought there was some kind of issue I was totally oblivious of like many other things. I was like Oh god no! Not MORE drama. Silly me. :D
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:50 pm

I feel the same way as Mcguyver. John will tell you if what is fact right up front weather anyone likes it or not. Hell, i've had it happen to me a few times. Usually, you take it, grin, and move on with life.
I would like to add that John has had that server forever and i believe it is the one we used to use but am not sure, It might be a new one. It's not new that he uses it and will usually /t his TS to someone who might want to join him. As far as him "Spaming it", that doesn't sound very John like. Wouldn't put it past him, but doesn't sound like him. I think there was a night like a few weeks ago that one of the guys put it in /o once or something like that. But that is the last i knew about it.
Again, i agree with everything Mcguyver said and is the way i feel about it as well.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:21 pm

I would also add that from my observations with bq it is very much about control, he has always said he didn't want to lead but he does like to have control, he doesn't have it on lavishnus server, he does on his own. He may tell it like it is but it is always how he sees it and not necessarily how it really is, doesn't invalidate his opinion but it also doesn't mean that what he says about someone or something is gospel. Honestly I have never had a problem with bq personally, at least nothing that made me think poorly of him and if people want to use other TS servers that is cool too but don't talk shit about a server that an outfit member took over so that we didn't have to go without.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:44 pm

I can agree with the fact that everyone has a right to do whatever they want, it's just when people start complainin about why we never do any guild operations that it bothers me. Again I have no problem with people not being in TS, however I would like to make mention of when they refuse to quad with the outfit. I could be wrong in my logic but if they aren't in TS...and they aren't squading with us....what's the use in them being in the outfit???
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:38 pm

Well Droxor, some guys don't squad with US in particular squad with eachother and helps us out anyway.But yeah, I understand what your saying.But who gets kicked or not is up to Mcguyver.If you want somebody to get kicked bring it up with him and he'll look it over and do it or not do it.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby Droxor » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:38 pm

I am not saying kick them....well maybe:) but that isn't my intention. I was just pointing out that I have heard some people complaim about not having any outfit activities and they are the ones not squading is all.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to PlanetSide