TEAM SPEAK

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

TEAM SPEAK

Postby spongebob702 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:09 pm

Ok it might just be me but lets hear everyone Else's HONEST opinion. We have a ts server posted on the enforcers page and on the outfit list on ps. Now we have "people" making there own servers and posting it in outfit chat because they have personal issues with someone in WOW. Also we understand other people use to run the enforcers but you don't now so we really don't care about the past, I say we use what the outfit is set up to use be a team player, if the outfit wants to switch thats cool we switch but don't make your own rules when you are not the outfit commander thats what we have one for. If you think you have a better idea post it or make suggestions but don't make outfit changes on your own if you are not the leader.
spongebob702
Private
Private

Postby Rapidstrike » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:29 am

I'm really confused. Are you referring to seddie using a different ts server, or do you actually mean someone in the enforcers using a different ts server. If it's the former, then what sed does with HER guild is entirely up to her and has little bearing on tE. What the WoW guild does doesn't affect tE in any shape or form. If it's the latter, can someone fill me in?
"Frosts my monkey" - Rhonnin
Rapidstrike
Captain
Captain

Postby betasoldier » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:37 pm

I'm just as confused as you are Rapid.What exactly happened Sponge?
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby McGuyver » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:57 pm

what?
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby jediknight » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:13 pm

Lastnite i think he saw like 15 guys on and 2 guys on our TS.I and BQ were on hes TS.thats all I know.I wanted to talk to john and he wouldnt get on TE TS so i went to hes.
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby Tackalt » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:33 pm

Ddbq set up a personal TeamSpeak server for himself when he quit the Enforcers in WoW. He didn't plan on coming back to play with the Enforcers I guess, but he uses his more than the official tE one.

:?
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby BCoop » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:44 pm

Yes I went over there and saw them last night.

If BQ wants to use his own server for his own purposes, no one has any business telling him he can't. I could see how the situation could be misconstrued, but Jedi and BQ were just having a friendly chat while playing. I can see why he wouldn't want to come over because of what happened last week, its probably better to lock this thread and let things cool off for awhile.

I can foresee a flamefest. :)
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby BigBossMonkey » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:20 pm

I have my own server... I just set it up, doesn't mean I wont be in TE TS though.
BigBossMonkey
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:14 pm

Most likely most of those people weren't on ANY TS.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

ok

Postby spongebob702 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:26 pm

for those asking questions. ddbq said he will never use the enforcers ts again because of the incident that occurred with that person from wow. He is acting like a baby and cant forget about what happened and move on so he is blasting his server addy on the outfit chat in ps. i told him to use ours until the outfit commander makes a decision to switch and he answer was i use to be the leader of the enforcers. I just don't really care where we ts at but it should be the commanders choice not his because he does not get along with one person on the entire server. i may sound like iam a crying bitch but iam not i just like team work and fun and thats what this outfit is all about till someone like him trys to change things on his own thats all.
spongebob702
Private
Private

Next

Return to PlanetSide