I helped crash PS

Discuss this famous MMOFPS/RTS game.

Postby jediknight » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:19 pm

Honestly Music totally distracts me in FPS games.Now RTS I listen to music Mods I make:).Like the game I'm currently addicted to Rome totalwar.I made a mod with Gladiator,Brave heart,last of the Mohican's and many more songs....its bad ass!When you become a modder you truelly become "hardcore".
jediknight
Major General
Major General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:49 pm

If it's late night, or if i'm pissed off, i'll throw music on.
It calms me down and i play a lot better with it on. Actually, my life is a lot better with my music.
Also, i might have it on if no one else is on.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Outbound » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:09 am

OK fine I turned my music off.
I played a little with Tower of Power in the background, PS is somehow less frustrating when listening to Funk. However, my classic would have to be Led Zeppelin... I used to do homework to Zep too. Classic rock in general works really well with PS. Jazz too. Blues not so much.

If I ever make PS videos the music's gonna be classic rock for sure, none of this "the life is pain :x " crap, I'd rather go with "Rock On 8)." First project: Prowler video with "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen. :D
--- Outbound, Earthbound, Unbound, & Honorbound ---
"This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps! This is what happens when you feed a horse scrambled eggs!"
~Walter in the TV Version of The Big Lebowski
Outbound
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to PlanetSide