Who is ready for some football?

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:58 pm

I'm only saying they have bigger problems then RB. Much bigger.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:35 pm

outlaw022 wrote:Talking about coaches leaving or getting fired muriiucha fired
dick varmeal retiring mike tice fired and dom capers fired mike martz fired and also mike sherman fired AND mike hasslet all theese guys are pretty good coaches i think should be picked up pretty quick

Muriiucha = Sucks, hasn't had a successful season since he lost Steve Young = Another benefactor of being in the 'right place at the right time'

Varmeal = Retired. . .needed to. . .good coach but K.C. needed a differnce. The BIG decision will be what happens to our O cordinator Al Sanders. . .because our 2 best O liners have said if he goes they retire. . .and he REALLY wants a head coaching job.

Mike Tice = Good Coach? Can you say Randy Moss and Dante Culpepper before THE ENTIRE LEAGUE figured out how to stop them. . .reffer to the Muriiucha comment.

Dom Capers = Who? Exactly. . .

Mike Martz = Successfull because he could suck off the nipple of the former Varmeal succes boat. . .however couldn't be a coach when they NEEDED a coach.

Mike Sherman = GOOD COACH. . .He has been pleagued with injuries for the last 3 SEASONS. . .the guy deserved a break but they gave him a pink slip.

Mike Hasslet = Oh yeah . . . .look at that incredible win loss record he has. And you can't say it's because of his team because he had a GREAT TEAM for sevral years. = He Sucks.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:28 am

I'm more interested where there guys are going and how they turn out there.
I think it'll be interesting to see these guys with different teams.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby BCoop » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:19 pm

I disagree with some of your judgments, Droxor.

Mike Tice took control of the most disobedient team in the NFL, and helped to lead his team of practically nobodies to a winning record after starting 2-5 or 2-6, I forget.

You can't blame Mike Martz, the guy had an infection in his heart this season. Otherwise, he's kept the Rams decent for the past few years.

Dom Capers engineered the success of two expansion teams, the Panthers and the Texans, and when they first started, secured them places in the NFL. People are expecting him to be the new LA coach if that deal ends up going through.

And Haslett should be happy to get fired. No free agent will be willing to sign to a homeless and awful team. He did what he could with what he had, which consisted of all of three players: Aaron Brooks, Deuce McAlister, and Joe Horn. He did bring the Saints to their first playoff appearance (I think) in history, though.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:44 pm

I really want to see Mike Tice in another head coaching job.
I want to like this guy. I really do. But i need him to be in another town right now to see how good he is.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby BCoop » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:50 pm

The Jets are letting Herm Edwards talk to the Chiefs this week for a 4th round draft pick. Bad move, Jets.
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:18 am

BCoop wrote:The Jets are letting Herm Edwards talk to the Chiefs this week for a 4th round draft pick. Bad move, Jets.

Agreed.
The Chefs need him, but New York shouldn't do it.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby outlaw022 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:45 pm

teams i think will win in wild card
steelers over bengals
buccaners over redskins
panthers over giants
jaguires over patriots
theese are my picks 4 the wild card
outlaw022
Captain
Captain

Postby Gunther » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:46 pm

Tom Brady entered 2005 with a record of 57-14 (.803) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 40 starts.

Tom Brady is the only quarterback in NFL history to start and win three Super Bowls before his 28th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old, Super Bowl XXXVIII (26) and Super Bowl XXXIX (27).

Tom Brady is the fourth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl wins, joining Terry Bradshaw (4), Joe Montana (4) and Troy Aikman (3).

Brady owns two Pete Rozelle Awards as Super Bowl MVP (XXXVI and XXXVIII). He is just the fourth player in Super Bowl history to earn multiple MVP awards, joining Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw and Bart Starr, all three of whom are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Brady entered 2005 as the NFL’s all-time leader in overtime wins without a defeat, recording a perfect 7-0 mark in overtime in his career. Terry Bradshaw is the only other quarterback to be undefeated in at least five overtime games, posting a 5-0 record.

Brady entered 2005 as the Patriots’ all-time leader in career completion percentage (61.6 percent) and passer rating (87.5).

Brady set a career high in 2004 with a 92.9 passer rating, the second highest rating in Patriots history among players with at least 150 attempts (Tony Eason, 93.4 in 1984).

Brady owns the Super Bowl record for pass completions in a game, connecting on 32 passes in Super Bowl XXXVIII.

Brady has won his first nine playoff games, setting an NFL record for the most consecutive playoff wins to begin a career.

Brady has a career record of 39-5 (.886) in games played after November 1. His sparkling record includes a perfect 9-0 playoff mark.

Brady led the NFL with 28 touchdown passes in 2002 and became the first Patriot to lead the league in touchdown passes since Steve Grogan shared the lead with Brian Sipe (28) in 1979.

Brady tied an NFL record by distributing his 28 touchdown passes to 11 different players in 2002. He joins Sammy Baugh, Washington (1947); Dan Marino, Miami (1985); and Vinny Testaverde, Baltimore (1996).

Brady (24 years, 184 days old) was voted MVP of Super Bowl XXXVI and was the third-youngest player to earn the honor (Marcus Allen, 23 years and 301 days at Super Bowl XVIII and Lynn Swann, 23 years, 316 days at Super Bowl X).

Brady completed over 70 percent of his passes in four consecutive games during the 2001 season and joined an exclusive club of quarterbacks who accomplished the feat; he joined Joe Montana (8 games, 1989), Troy Aikman (4, 1995), Steve Young (4, 1993) and Sammy Baugh (4, 1945).

Brady completed the first 162 passes of his career without an interception. It was the longest streak to start a career in NFL history and ranks third for most attempts without an interception in Patriots franchise history.

During the previous four years of Playoffs (his career) Brady has thrown only 3 interceptions.

Yet, The Patriots will Lose tonight because outlaw, HAC and BCoop say so.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:09 pm

Wow. .. he put allot of time into that one.

Stealers
Giants
Patriots
Redskins

Take that to the bank.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Locker Room