Seperated at Birth?

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Postby Valkyrie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:39 pm

Droxor, if someone held a gun to your head and told you to write a paragraph correctly or Die........i would doubt you would live.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:47 pm

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what us in the gaming community like to call, owned.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Droxor » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:08 am

Valkyrie wrote:Droxor, if someone held a gun to your head and told you to write a paragraph correctly or Die........i would doubt you would live.

I hate it when people throw personal stats around to beef up their cause. . .but in this case I can't let Audrey get away with this :twisted:

Tested out of Junior Litterature and Writing as a Sophmore in HS. Took college Comp I and II in my first 2 semesters of college and have gotten nothing lower than a 96% on any paper I have written in over 3 years :wink:

Now a few of you may be thinking "he is just saying that, this is BS" I could care less :D Truth be told when I wish to put time into writing a good document (and spell checked document) I can :lol: It's just these forums are not worth a grade. . .they are something I casually check in my spare time.

However if to prove my argument anyone would wish me to write a paper on a given topic and post it in a seprate forum, I would be happy to ablige, perhaps my current paper assignment of "Pro's and Con's of allowing Children to watch Television". If not, ya'll can chose one :D
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:00 am

Rawr!!! :P
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby TheLoneTerran » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:00 am

Droxor wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:Droxor, if someone held a gun to your head and told you to write a paragraph correctly or Die........i would doubt you would live.

I hate it when people throw personal stats around to beef up their cause. . .but in this case I can't let Audrey get away with this :twisted:

Tested out of Junior Litterature and Writing as a Sophmore in HS. Took college Comp I and II in my first 2 semesters of college and have gotten nothing lower than a 96% on any paper I have written in over 3 years :wink:

Now a few of you may be thinking "he is just saying that, this is BS" I could care less :D Truth be told when I wish to put time into writing a good document (and spell checked document) I can :lol: It's just these forums are not worth a grade. . .they are something I casually check in my spare time.

However if to prove my argument anyone would wish me to write a paper on a given topic and post it in a seprate forum, I would be happy to ablige, perhaps my current paper assignment of "Pro's and Con's of allowing Children to watch Television". If not, ya'll can chose one :D

Look how vividly he defends himself. In excess as well. All those explanations lead to suspicions that he's hiding something. I think my BS meter just exploded when I read this post.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:52 pm

Droxor wrote:I hate it when people throw personal stats around to beef up their cause. . .but in this case I can't let Audrey get away with this :twisted:

Tested out of Junior Literature and Writing as a Sophomore in HS. Took college Comp I and II in my first 2 semesters of college and have gotten nothing lower than a 96% on any paper I have written in over 3 years :wink:

However if to prove my argument anyone would wish me to write a paper on a given topic and post it in a seprate forum, I would be happy to oblige, perhaps my current paper assignment of "Pro's and Con's of allowing Children to watch Television". If not, ya'll can choose one :D

Well at least you got 96% of these words spelled correctly. :wink:
All that other gobbledy gook isn't worh the paper it is printed on.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:07 pm

:lol: Ow, can't even defend himself properly.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:52 pm

Valkyrie
Commander
Commander

Postby Droxor » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:28 pm

I was pissed until I clicked that link. . .I'll just go away now. . .
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:27 am

Valkyrie wrote:I love this Clan :D
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/ice_cream.htm

I sent this to my wife once when we were dating. :lol:
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General