Welcome back to Fenway Trot!!!

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Welcome back to Fenway Trot!!!

Postby Towelie » Mon May 28, 2007 4:31 pm

Just cause I'm a huge Trot fan!
Towelie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Gunther » Mon May 28, 2007 5:02 pm

Trot Nixon story here of his return to Fenway. Looks like Schilling is on the mound tonight and Matsuzaka tomorrow night. Let's see how it goes. I'm sure Nixon will get a standing O from the crowd Like they did for Kevin Millar of the Baltimore Orioles and unlike Johnny Damon who went for the $$$ with the enemy. Damon was booed his first appearance at Fenway.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby BCoop » Mon May 28, 2007 6:23 pm

Gunther wrote:Trot Nixon story here of his return to Fenway. Looks like Schilling is on the mound tonight and Matsuzaka tomorrow night. Let's see how it goes. I'm sure Nixon will get a standing O from the crowd Like they did for Kevin Millar of the Baltimore Orioles and unlike Johnny Damon who went for the $$$ with the enemy. Damon was booed his first appearance at Fenway.

I can't wait till Roger Clemens makes his first start of the season at the end of the week at Fenway. :twisted:
BCoop
Major General
Major General

Postby Gunther » Tue May 29, 2007 7:04 am

BCoop wrote:
Gunther wrote:Trot Nixon story here of his return to Fenway. Looks like Schilling is on the mound tonight and Matsuzaka tomorrow night. Let's see how it goes. I'm sure Nixon will get a standing O from the crowd Like they did for Kevin Millar of the Baltimore Orioles and unlike Johnny Damon who went for the $$$ with the enemy. Damon was booed his first appearance at Fenway.

I can't wait till Roger Clemens makes his first start of the season at the end of the week at Fenway. :twisted:

Like Curt Schilling said, "How much can one guy do when he plays only once every 5 games if he wants to play."

I'm sure he will be booed too.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room