Enforcer's League Week 1 Results!

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Enforcer's League Week 1 Results!

Postby luvpeebo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:51 pm

I cannot believe how I squeaked by with that win, Strykers! I thought McGahee would give me a little more breathing room than he did, but Carson Palmer almost clinched it for you last night. Well played!

Heavy Hitters Vs. Mud Ducks was also a close one, Jason Witten had a great game, but c'mon Dallas D.. good lord (I see you dropped them off your team in a hurry, too!). It might be hard to defeat the Ducks, since they have L.T., we'll see if the Chargers allow L.T. to pass a ball for a touchdown, I've heard from the local news they're going to use him a lot more liberally this year... but I think to myself, "More LIBERALLY?" The man carries that team anyway, how could they use him more for goodness sakes?!

And poor Nor'Easters, it looks like you caught the Bruisers on (what I hope!) will be a record week. Will Tony Homo repeat? ;)

Dragons, you better pray Plaxico Burress keeps on truckin' through. 32 points, I think that was the second highest scoring player in any of our leagues this week, next to Tony Homo. And of course Ron Mexico had a great week with San Diego D, but I must admit, I'm biased for my S.D. :twisted:

Well played everyone! Here's Week 2's matchups:

Mud Ducks VS Dread Pirates (against my beloved L.T. Oh, the irony!)
Ron Mexico VS Strykers
Heavy Hitters VS Boston Bruisers
Nor'Easters VS NW Dragons
(Battle of the NorthEast!)
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:22 am

I had that game if it hadn't been for Dallas, but it was close. Now i have to worry about Gunther and his cheating Patriots :P
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room