Thank you, Terrell Owens!

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Thank you, Terrell Owens!

Postby luvpeebo » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:45 pm

Instead of posting a picture of my best player, I am posting one that choked so badly for Rhonnin, I got handed the win by one point. So, thank you Romo and the choking Dallas offense (even though you squeaked by a win yourselves)! I was winning by three points going into Monday night, all Rhonnin needed was a mildly mediocre outing from TO to clinch. Denied. ;)
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby USDnobody » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:23 pm

he's still gonna get stabbed one day. lotta good fantasy football will do when you got a knife in yo ribs. mmmmm ribs...
>insert witty remark<
USDnobody
Captain
Captain

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:24 pm

Yeah i saw that and thought "Marcie is in trouble", but managed to win. Heck if he had just held on to that bad pass from Romo for the 2 point conversion you had lost. To be fair, Romo was the real one to struggle monday, there isn't a way around it. Sure, one or 2 of the INT were flukes or just really good plays by the Bills, but 5...
Good thing i had the three guys who had really good nights monday :Witten Crayton and Nick Folk the Kicker!
I am, however, in QB trouble. Delhoume is now out for the year, and he was a real sleeper QB wise, he had 8 TDs in 2.5 games (was injured half way through week 3's game at Atl). So i am down to one QB in Matt Schuab who was supposed to be a back up for a Bye or better match up, but he is running out of peolpe to throw to. So i need another QB and i am willing to trade big for one.
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby luvpeebo » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:30 pm

HeavyArmsCustum wrote:Yeah i saw that and thought "Marcie is in trouble", but managed to win. Heck if he had just held on to that bad pass from Romo for the 2 point conversion you had lost. To be fair, Romo was the real one to struggle monday, there isn't a way around it. Sure, one or 2 of the INT were flukes or just really good plays by the Bills, but 5...
Good thing i had the three guys who had really good nights monday :Witten Crayton and Nick Folk the Kicker!
I am, however, in QB trouble. Delhoume is now out for the year, and he was a real sleeper QB wise, he had 8 TDs in 2.5 games (was injured half way through week 3's game at Atl). So i am down to one QB in Matt Schuab who was supposed to be a back up for a Bye or better match up, but he is running out of peolpe to throw to. So i need another QB and i am willing to trade big for one.

I saw that about Delhomme, too. :| He was a good QB. Damn injuries! My back up QB for this week was Matt Leinart and he's out for the year, too. Not that he was all that great a pick, though.
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby HeavyArmsCustum » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:51 pm

Leinart is still another year on the field away from being a good NFL QB, which i am sure he will become. I see him being at about the level of Eli Manning is right now, good, not great, and come under a lot of criticism
HeavyArmsCustum
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room