Tom Brady

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Postby Droxor » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:39 pm

The recently-retired Culpepper is one name being mentioned as a possible reinforcement for the injured Tom Brady in New England, the Boston Globe reports.
Spin: There are players (Vinny Testaverde, Matt Gutierrez) more familiar with the system, but Culpepper is worth considering at least, given his past success working Randy Moss. For now, this is just speculation, but we are pretty sure that at least a few currently unemployed QBs will have jobs soon, following a weekend that featured several signal-callers suffering injuries.

I found this to be of notice, considering I moved to pick up Cassel for a backup 'just in case'. (Especially since I had the former RotY bust 'Vince Young' on my bench.) I will say that I think Culpepper was the benefactor of having Moss. . .but could do it again if he was given a chance. . .however a lot of time has passed since then.

Side note. . .what really grabbed my attention is that Testaverde got a nod in the article. . .hahaha. . .this guy isn't dead yet?!?!?! I actually would love to see EITHER of the QBs given a chance in NE. . .dispite how much I dislike the Pats, I think it would be fun to keep my eye on either player.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm

GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to Locker Room