Enforcers League Season

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Enforcers League Season

Postby Droxor » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:55 pm

As our season draws to a close, I thought I would sum up the final regular season week for those who aren't up to speed. . .but have run out of things to do on your 15 minute work break :D The following will tell you everything you need to know about the playoffs for our league and who is still in the race.
-----
Going in to week 13 of the Enforcers season, the only 2 locked teams for a playoff birth are the Enforcer-Step Children Norfolk Gunners and those San Diego Dread Pirates. With consistant solid play from both teams, they have managed to dominate their divisions for most of the season, letting them rest easy this week.

Comming in with the un-stabble 3rd place birth are the KC Drummers ( :D ) they will infact make the playoffs no matter the outcome of this weeks games given the divisional wins should the records come down to a tie (Minus a 1 in a million chance listed at the bottom). However with the Toledo Dobermans, Morgan Raiders and Road's Rowdies all tied with a 7-5 record, the Toledo Dobermans look to move up to 3rd, dropping the Drummers to a 4th place birth for the playoffs.

Here's what to look for in this weeks games
1 - A victory from the Toledo Dobermans locks in the playoffs with the current top 4 teams (Norfolk, SD, dobermans, KC)

2 - A loss from the Dobermans and a win from EITHER Morgan Raiders or Road's Rowdies, knocks the Dobermans out of the playoffs, and the winning of the two in to the 4th place slot.

3 - In the event that the above happens and BOTH the MR and RR teams win, Road's Rowdies will take the Tie Breaker with a fewer ammount of divisional losses.

These teams must do the following to make the playoffs

Toledo Dobermans - Win (They are playing the 4-8 New Hampshire Noreasters and have the odds in their favor)

Road's Rowdies - Win (They are playing the 9-3 Norfolk Gunners and do not have good odds), as well as have the Dobermans lose.

Morgan Raiders - Win (They are playing the 1-11 Mother Lode and have excelent odds), as well as have both the Dobermans and Road's Rowdies lose.

=======
In my mind all eyes should be on the Dobermans this week, Mac's game holds the fate of the other 2 teams. Also, should he lose I predict the Morgan Raiders to take the 4th place spot, given Road's matchup this week.
---
There is 1 instance that 'might' happen which I am not sure what the out come would be.

If Toldedo AND Road wins, and KC loses. . .KC and Road will have exact records leaving a tie for 4th. . .so that could change things and Im not sure how ESPN would draw that tie. However given my matchup and Roads, I don't think we'll see that happening.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby luvpeebo » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:14 pm

I love your recap, Drox! And gladly welcome my opponent in the post-season... Muwahaha!
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby rhonnin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I've won 4 games? I think that's a 400% improvement over last season.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room