Boston v Cleveland

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Boston v Cleveland

Postby Gunther » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:23 am

Tim Wakefield, Boston's veteran knuckleballer gave up only 1 run in 7 innings and Cliff Lee shut out the Red Sox in 8 Innings of play. Jason Bay hit a 3-run home run off Kerry Wood in the 9th Inning for the win. Cleveland's Mark DeRosa hit an RBI Single in the 9th ending the game at 3 to 1. Boston has won 12 games straight, which is grand. I might get excited if I weren't a long time Red Sox fan; this is only Spring and Boston generally disappoints in June and August.

On another note, CC Sabathia gave up 4 runs in the Yankees loss to Detroit. That was money well spent. :P
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: Boston v Cleveland

Postby Gunther » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 am

Gunther wrote:On another note, CC Sabathia gave up 4 runs in the Yankees loss to Detroit. That was money well spent. :P

Ok, so Cleveland won last night. Good for them, but the significant aspect of the OP was the quote above. :lol:
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:06 am

I am too rejoicing that the yanks are having issues this year after they spent a absurd amount of money in the off season.

My Indians are going to have a rough year if they can't figure out their issues.

Oh well I have the Cavs to follow atm so I am good.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Locker Room