Fantasy Football 09-10 season

No smelly socks or jocks here just some good ranting about your favorite team.

Postby McGuyver » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:53 pm

A tenth man would be fine by me. I need the persons e-mail address and name to send out the invention. This needs to be done quick so we can have everyone ready to draft on Saturday morning... If not we will stick with 8 and draft at 10am est Saturday September 12th.
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Crastinus » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:30 pm

McGuyver wrote:A tenth man would be fine by me. I need the persons e-mail address and name to send out the invention. This needs to be done quick so we can have everyone ready to draft on Saturday morning... If not we will stick with 8 and draft at 10am est Saturday September 12th.

PM'd you my email address
Crastinus
Private
Private

Postby McGuyver » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 pm

You make 9 still looking for the tenth man anyone anyone?

Draft is set for 10 am est Saturday.
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Rangerr » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Jeremy Wenner
[email protected]

He won't be able to draft with us. I may draft for him if A) everyone is cool with that and B) I can open two copies of the draft.
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/hook_75/rangerrsig_112.gif[/img]
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/Rangerr][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/Rangerr.png[/img][/url]
Life is 1% what happens to you and 99% what you do about it.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero - Horace
Rangerr
Colonel
Colonel

Postby McGuyver » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 pm

I think we can just stay at eight
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Droxor » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 pm

Im going to miss the draft due to work sadly so it'll just be automated for me. I'll try and set my list but if anyone sees me pick someone up you like feel free to start throwing trades at me.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby McGuyver » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks for the heads up
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Gunther » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:33 am

I missed the draft becuase of a painter who came over the house. We are hiring him to do some work and I had to go over the details with him. But I seemed to fair pretty well with the Automatic selections. The QB Aaron Rodgers is only in his 2nd year, but he had a decent start last year. I think I will hold onto him. I also got Matt Cassell as my back up QB. He is a strong QB, but has a knee problem. Hopefully it gets better and I can use him later on.

I ended up with 3 active RBs and 4 on the Bench. Only 1 WR on the bend and 2 active. I usually go with more WRs on my own, but I can work with this. The RBs I have are not bad assuming they can remain healthy.

I never thought about it in past years, but how much does a kicker actually contribute to the FF game? In past years, my kicker actually won a few close calls, but they don't really contribute a whole lot. I have in the past kept a Kicker on the bench and the Auto draft didn't even give me one on the bench. I guess I have to look for one for the bye week.

PITT Defense is excellent. Happy about that pick. They already played and won.

Road looks like he has a decent lineup and Kansas City Sad Chiefs have a very similar lineup to what I had my first year playing FF. I however got rid of Marshawn Lynch before the first game and picked up Adrian Petersen to replace him. That was Petersen's rookie season, but I had found out he was the runner up to the Heisman his last college season.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby luvpeebo » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 pm

I missed it because I am getting ready for a family BBQ. ARGH! However, I am delighted by my team. Really excited for this year. Can I do a three-peat?! I HOPE SO! :twisted:
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Droxor » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Yeah Gunther my KCS Chiefs are built a lot like my championship team in my money league a couple years back, really glad the auto-draft worked out for me like that. Took me a while to settup my choices but I slept sound after I ranked my picks.

Wish I hadn't gotten 3 QBs and so many RBs but the ones I got would be excelent additions to anyones team who may have missed out on either position. Sadly half of my RB core is injured right now so the only players on my trade block will be

Carson Palmer
Matt Ryan
Laveranues Coles

Anyone who is lacking in the QB or WR area throw me some sugar.
Droxor
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Locker Room