BF2 Register on TWL - Yes I am going to keep nagging

Chat about other games.

BF2 Register on TWL - Yes I am going to keep nagging

Postby roadrunner » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:31 am

Currently we have 5 members registered on the site. I would like to have 8-9 before I challenged another team to a match. I know Rhonnin has emailed their tech support guys for help but there is a few of you out there that need to register.

If you need a @theenforcers.org email address to use in registering just send me a PM.

See this thread about how to join our BF2 team.

Off topic we should talk about how to organize our small group. With our size we should designate a leader (even though we all have input) plus a war arranger. Not that either of these hold any glory but if we start working with other teams these spots should have names. I am currently handling the role of war arranger but would gladly give it up if anyone else is interested. You would schedule matches though the teamwarfare site and work with the other teams on the details of the match and be the contact point from our team. As for leader my vote goes to Gunther if he wants it. This job doesn’t have a lot to do but if there is a dispute during a match typically the leader and the war arranger (this position needs a better name) take care of it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Towelie » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:35 am

Well I'm not up for being the point man just yet but if you need someone to hold the position till we designate a Leader of sorts then I am willing to take the position for a small period.
Towelie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Gunther » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:49 am

War Arranger = Operations Officer or "The Operator"

I'll take lead. As lead, I task RR as "The Operator" to arrange wars for us. 8) J/K I'd like to have a few more Small Unit Ops training sessions prior to challenging someone.

I need to look at the rules more closely, but I believe we can not use ARTY. What about UAV? I assume we can use resupply. What about using the inherent vehicles? If so, we should develop plans for integrating those into the action. I'll work on this.
Last edited by Gunther on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:23 am

In the 5v5 artillery is the only thing that cannot be used. I think the key will be effective two man teams. With correct matchup of kits. For example we designed team one will go AT if needed. Then when they spawn one will have a AT kit and the other either Medic (keep the AT guy alive) or supply (Keep the AT guy locked and loaded). Some of this will come thru experience and we should document it in a member only area.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:20 pm

How about a link to teamwarfare on the site Road.

Update, still no word from TWL tech support.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:54 pm

Finally in
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jakeyism » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:57 pm

I cant see that thread. but if you need a player hit me up on Xfire or PR's TS (don't know if it will be up much longer.)
Jake
jakeyism
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby roadrunner » Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:31 pm

You should be able to see it now jake. You are more than welcome to run with us. If you have any problems registering let me know.

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:40 pm

BTW I see TWL has finally allowed Rhonnin to join our happy group.

[smilie=armata_pdt_42.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_41.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_40.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_37.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_35.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_36.gif]

Now if we could just figure out how to get Val, iz and darkside to register we will be ready.

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Valkyrie » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:45 pm

Ill get around to it sometime.
''If Audrey was an Animal she would eat her young"-Rhonnin
The only bad vampire is a vampire out for your emotions
The Only Enforcer with a Naval Rank ^.^
Valkyrie
Commander
Commander