I'll crack this game open if ?????

Chat about other games.

I'll crack this game open if ?????

Postby McGuyver » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:38 pm

I got the game last week and it's about time I get it loaded up. But I want to know all the stuff I need to get me started. IP addy, Name and how should it look when I sign in, and what's the TWL ladder pw. Also anything and everything else I might need. After that you can welcome your newset n00b. I will have many questions so get ready....
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby roadrunner » Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:57 pm

YES!!!!!!!!! Mac is in the house. [smilie=armata_pdt_36.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_40.gif]

As for joining the TWL team there is a sticky in the operating procedures forum which contains how to get your GUID and the TWL password. We play on our server plus others when you want a larger battle. The server can be found at 206.222.26.226:10212 or by searching for the name "the Glasshouse". As for questions ask away I am sure any of us will be ready and willing to help you. BTW our server is hosted out of Columbus, OH so you should get a really nice ping.

Oh yeah for the name just start it with [TE] like mine is [TE]RoadRunner
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:51 am

So Mac how do you like it so far? The first few days are rough getting use to the gameplay but should easier as you get your feet wet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:51 am

Welcome to the lighter side of the moon, Mac! either let us know when you get promoted or post your stats in sig. Is your name [TE]McGuyver?
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby McGuyver » Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:14 pm

yep that's me [TE]McGuyver. Not sure how much I like this game yet, but will see...
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby rhonnin » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:10 pm

I think that once you get the hang of it you'll enjoy the squad level combat. No robots sadly but you can always be a tank whore. [smilie=armata_pdt_42.gif] [smilie=armata_pdt_41.gif]
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games