Something new

Chat about other games.

Postby Izlude » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:03 pm

Wasn't a huge fan of the multiplayer in fear but i loved the singleplayer. Picked up City of Villains about 10 minutes ago, looks fun.
Izlude
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby betasoldier » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:58 pm

Road, in AA to playing live you HAVE to finish atleast basic training. The other training allows you to get into the other maps and use other weapons. Airborne training is a must, and medic training is valuable. If you made sniper that'd be great, I'm an okay sniper; best we have at the moment, but not great. SF training is tough, but gets you into some good maps and allows some great weapons variation on SF maps. Yes, our servers up, but we don't really play on it. Lone and I are usually on every night at 7 EST, now lol stupid Indiana, so you can learn to play with us on a server. Ours or another one, we usually play on US Army Official servers.

Still trying to figure out how to configure the server though, I think I'm close.

EDIT: Alright Road, can you enter us into just the AA 2vs2 Combat Ladder? I think I've gotten everything configured for the tournament, just have to just it to tournament mode. Although I don't know how to change maps yet.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby roadrunner » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:58 pm

OK beta I joined the 2v2 ladder the team password is listed in a sticky in the operating procedures forum.

On a unrelated note I opened up FEAR and it has two disk 3of5 and no disk 4of5. [smilie=armata_pdt_19.gif] Back to the store tomorrow.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Izlude » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:09 pm

Bah get the dvd version 1 disc equal priceless. Oh and its the directors cut so its that much more violent.
Izlude
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby roadrunner » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:46 am

OK beta all I need to finish is the second part of medic and SF training.

Bah directors cut = more $$
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby betasoldier » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:32 pm

Awesome Road. The second half of SF, the E and E is pretty hard. I haven't finished it yet on this account. I beat it once on my first account, but it got deleteed during some account problems, so it wasn't the only one. I'm signed up on TWL, hopefully Lone will be by the end of the night.
betasoldier
Major General
Major General

Postby roadrunner » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:20 pm

Well I changed my mind and picked up City of Villains. If anyone else is playing let me know and we can hookup in-game.

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Towelie » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:48 pm

I am playing on Freedom just UPS screwed up my delivery and sent it to my old address. No one lives there and someone signed for it, go figure that one out. :x Anyways, like I said I am on freedom with a Guild from my old CoH days called the Power Brokers. Send a tell to Black Fire or Dreadnaught 2099 (Caloe/Crushridge) from WoW. Good friend of mine. They can hook you up till I get back in there. Just tell them you know Snow Ball(aka Gravimeter from CoH) thats me.
Towelie
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Izlude » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:23 pm

Darkside, Bootdog, and i have a guild on freedom with a decent amount of people in it.
Izlude
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby roadrunner » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:05 pm

I have a new corruptor called nightplague on Freedom. Played bit with Darkside today.

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games