Is this you Roadrunner?

Chat about other games.

Is this you Roadrunner?

Postby demonseed » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:27 am

Just curious if this is you...if it is, hopefully I'll run into you there sometime.

RoadRunner*RR*
Private

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the same logic as saying "this game isn't cod/cod2 so leave the Thompson/Garand/grenades/BAR/KAR out of it!" They're both squad-based, first-person WWII shooters, so it's logical that there'll be some similarities, hmm?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats right, so they make all WW2 games the same now? thats not really very good if they want to sell their game off. You don't need iron sights "fact". As they are now, people say there useless, so why have them in the first place, thats all i'm saying.

Sorry to sound so aggressive, but it's frustrating when you've played the game for many years and then the new "different" game comes out that you'd like to get into and things like iron sights are introduced that don't really need to be in the game because it played well the way you could shoot before.

also what clone rizzo said, you really do have to run around like mad lol, surely the sniper is the marksman class and the rifleman rush around, this may also speed the game up a little more.
demonseed
Captain
Captain

Postby Gunther » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:37 am

I know he hasn't responded yet. but it doesn't sound like our RR at all.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:48 am

Not I. 8)

I have not picked up COD2 yet as the demo played a lot like COD. There was not enough difference to get me interested.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games