A Disgrace (heavy language inside, read at your own risk)

Chat about other games.

A Disgrace (heavy language inside, read at your own risk)

Postby cApNhOwDy » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:54 am

One day, out of curiosity, I downloaded this game. And here is my rant. I've played my fair share of bad games, and none of them even come close. This is the WORST game I've ever played, and I do mean BAAAAAAAD. Piece of diarhea FUCK. CUNTING PIECE OF SHIT. Game, that I've EVER. EVER. EVER played.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Cle ... er_game%29
http://www.resistance.com/ethniccleansing/

For starters, good luck trying to get the game to run at anything over 800x600, because noone's been able to do so, it'll crash immediately. It's got the poorest game engine I've ever played on, despite barely-Playstation worthy graphics the framerate jumps from 1-2 frames per second to 60+ frames per second randomly. The draw distance is ASS, you cant see SHIT. Add in how many times you get stuck in walls, and the fact that the game's only real boss (the final boss) gets stuck in a wall himself, this game is barely playable. This is running on a moderately high-end gaming rig (not in modern terms, but in general it can handle everything no-sweat). It's not even a game really, I've played demos that were longer than this. Expect to beat it in about an hour, with 55 minutes of that hour spent starting over because either the game crashed, you died due to your framerate going to shit, or you got stuck in a wall.

Here's a crock of shit from the FAQs of the official website

8.) Q.)Why do you advertise "Realistic Negro Sounds" and then only have monkey and ape sounds?

A.)Because it's funny.

Wow, haha Kramer. Now try stepping away from the computer monitor and saying that in public. Fucking pussy.

5.) Q.)Why do I hit a black wall when I try to go down the subway tunnel?

A.)Because subway tunnels are very long things, and making an entire subway map for the sake of "realism" would have meant an awful
lot of wasted processor speed and memory.

Coming from Mr. Efficient Programmer himself, who's not-even-Playstation game that runs at 800x600 max cant even keep a framerate above the single digits despite the draw distance being about 5 meters. This GAME is a waste of CPU speed and memory.

10.) Q.)Why don't the SAVE and LOAD functions work?

A.)There is a bug in the current version of the Genesis3D engine used in the game. I have not been able to figure out what the
problem is, or how to fix it. If I do, I will put it on the DOWNLOADS section of the website.

Good job, releasing a game on an engine that cant even save and load.

I'd like to give this game a few points because it's a first person shooter, and I like first person shooters. But this is simply the worst thing I've ever laid my eyes on, so I cant and wont. Someone needs to lynch this game. I give it a -7 out of 10.

There is not a single solitary other game out there that is worse than this game, I swear on that.
cApNhOwDy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Other Games