UD Clans

Chat about other games.

UD Clans

Postby Gunther » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:35 pm

I found an interesting Clan. I will add and color them Red as I don't quite know what they are up to. Here is an excerpt from their Wiki Page:

Philosophe Knights (PK)
Neutral Point of View

The Philosophe Knights are a secretive group of scholars, recognized by their habit of sporting plain white masks. Their objective is to exterminate all ignorant and uneducated survivors of the Malton outbreak; they see the current chaos as a perfect time to complete their task.

It is reported that Philosophe Knights do not target anyone inside libraries, schools, museums, and the zoo. Survivors who fear execution can find safety in those buildings. This amnesty is not extended to enemies of the Philosophe Knights.
End of Neutral Point of View

I am in this club with MeatballKing (Lv41 Military)* who appears as follows: "This man is dressed in a ragged suit that still manages to exude an air of drawing room elegance. His face is hidden behind an ivory mask."

I will not say anything to him. I will gather my AP and leave as soon as I can. I urge everyone to remain away from this place as I would suspect him to kill me based on what I read in that passage above. Unfortunately I do not have the AP to go looking for another home. Is it no coincidence that their initials, PK could also mean they are Player Killers? I think not. Be wary of these ivory masked Rogues.

* Meatballking's abilities: * Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
o Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
+ Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
o Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
+ Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)

* Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
o Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
o Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)

* Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)

* NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
o Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
+ NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)

* First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
o Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)

* Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)

* Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
o Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)

* Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)

* Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)

* Construction (Player is able to barricade buildings.)

* Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)

* Headshot (If you kill a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)

* Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
o Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
o Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
o Scent Death (Zombie can sense the largest nearby groups of zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)

* Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
o Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)

* Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
o Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
o Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
o Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
o Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
o Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)

* Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
o Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
o Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
o Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
o Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)

* Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
o Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)

MeatballKing can make me a meatball just as easily as a survivor as he can as a Zed.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:23 pm

Yagoton Revivificatoin Clinic.

The Yagoton Revivification Clinic is based at St. Swithun's Church in Yagoton. We work to revive zombies that line up at the clinic. If you are interested in the defense of the clinic, get in touch with The Abandoned and others.

NO SURVIVORS SHOULD SLEEP IN THE CLINIC - customers are expected to wait their turn patiently, and doctors will visit from the surrounding area to perform the surgical operations. If there are humans inside, then this will make the clinic a target for violent zombie hordes, which jeopardises the entire operation. Employees of the clinic commute a long way to the clinic, some even travel from outside Yagoton.

Customers should wait inside the clinic - any customers in adjacent blocks will be exterminated. Exceptions may be made for those immediately outside the clinic.

There are provisions for post-revivification treatment and clinic security, though these are limited. The openness of the clinic makes it difficult to keep undesirables out, so customers should be aware that they use the clinic at their own risk.
[edit] Location

The clinic is clearly signposted from many locations within Yagoton and surrounding suburbs. It is located in St. Swithun's Church [45,17], which is kept unbarricaded.

Wojciech Zurekis a very frightened, stranded, Polish tourist. He has a mane of curly red hair, a Hawaiian shirt, and cargo pants. He speaks with a distinct but clear accent. Zurek is in the warehouse with Road and I. He is capable of reviving folks. You are in the right place, Marcie. Stay there.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:24 pm

The Dulston Infection Treatment and Prevention Squad is a survivor group in Dulston, dedicated to assisting survivors by providing in-patient, out-patient, and field medical services

The DITPS currently operates two hospitals in Dulston, Anne General Hospital (also the DITPS headquarters), and St. Anacletus's Hospital. Government funding ran out long ago, as the majority of the funds were spent renovating the hospitals and attracting new members. The group is very active and is becoming more organized by the day.

The DITPS also maintains a field team that is dedicated to bringing medical assistance to survivors in danger zones throughout Malton. The team has made forays into suburbs near Dulston, and as of April 2nd 2007 joined in the battle for Yagoton.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm

The Ridleybank Resistance Front are noted as one of the largest active hordes in the city of Malton. At the time of writing they have more than 900 registered members, with a daily estimated active population of 200 zombies, not including Gargon, the current RRF mascot. The RRF are also considered by many survivors as one of the most dangerous groups in the city; since formation in late September 2005 the horde has only had two notable defeats amid many bloody victories.

Of special note: the do not allow spying, however, In September 2006, Papa Patrucio publicly announced that the RRF now allows death culting. While this policy is not without controversy, the RRF takes active steps to ensure that these activities are done in an honorable way. Revives tend to be given by foolish harmanz. All RRF members must have the words "Ridleybank Resistance Front," in their profile even if they're waiting for a revive. Active death culting activity is also limited to our special ops team, The Gore Corps.
I noticed that the RRF death cultists are required to have Core Corps in their description so take notice of the survivors around you.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:25 am

D.A.R.I.S. is an older clan, formed about two years ago. Go to the link and read up on these Player Killers. In their minds if you are not a member of the Democratic Armed Republic of Independent Suburbs (DARIS) you are a target for them. They claim that Shearbank is theirs and anyone found in Shearbank who is not with DARIS is deadmeat. They will only allow experienced PKers into DARIS, so none of us would be considered for membership, not that any of us would desire membership, just that we are all targets of these guys. Here is the sad truth for members of DARIS, there are currently only 25 of them. I'm not sure how much killing they will be able to accomplish without the hundreds that many of the big clans have, but at least they can kill us.

Ra'Gru is inside The Hawksley Building. Note his abilities (Lv41)

His blood-soaked clothing makes you take a second look, as he seems to have cobbled together a random outfit out of whatever he found laying about. You can tell most of it wasn't originally his.

Wearing: a broken and blood-smeared monocle, a battered and blood-soaked grey top hat, a set of dented and blood-smeared Fort Perryn dog-tags, a tattered and blood-soaked Malton Zoo T-shirt, a torn and blood-soaked tweed jacket, tattered and blood-soaked black robes, a tattered and blood-soaked yellow tartan kilt and a battered and blood-flecked pair of blue football boots
Level: 41
XP: 928 Group: Democratic Armed Republic of Independent Suburbs

* Basic Firearms Training (Player gets +25% to hit with all firearms attacks.)
o Pistol Training (An extra +25% to hit with a pistol.)
+ Advanced Pistol Training (An extra +10% to hit.)
o Shotgun Training (An extra +25% to hit with a shotgun.)
+ Advanced Shotgun Training (An extra +10% to hit.)

* Hand-to-Hand Combat (+15% to melee attacks.)
o Knife Combat (An extra +15% when attacking with a knife.)
o Axe Proficiency (An extra +15% when attacking with an axe.)

* Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.)

* NecroTech Employment (Player is able to operate DNA Extractors, and can identify NecroTech offices from the street.)
o Lab Experience (Can recognise and operate basic-level NecroTech equipment.)
+ NecroNet Access (Player can access terminals in powered NT buildings, allowing map scans and syringe manufacture.)

* First Aid (Player is able to heal an extra 5HP when using a first-aid kit.)
o Surgery (Player can heal a further 5HP if working in a hospital with power.)

* Diagnosis (The HP values of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)

* Shopping (Player may choose which stores to loot, when searching a mall.)
o Bargain Hunting (Player is 25% more likely to find something when searching a mall.)

* Body Building (Player has a maximum of 60 Hit Points instead of 50.)

* Tagging (Player's spraycans last longer. XP bonuses are awarded for tagging certain buildings.)

* Construction (Player is able to barricade buildings.)

* Radio Operation (Player is able to broadcast within the restricted 26.00-28.00 MHz range.)

* Headshot (If you kill a zombie, it must spend an extra 5AP to stand up.)

* Scent Fear (Survivors with less than 25HP are shown as 'wounded', less than 13HP are 'dying'. Both are asterisked on the map.)
o Scent Blood (The HP values and infection status of nearby survivors are displayed next to their name.)
o Scent Trail (Zombie is able to sense the new positions of survivors it's had recent contact with.)
o Scent Death (Zombie can sense the largest nearby groups of zombies and corpses, including members of its group, and distinguish revivifying bodies.)

* Digestion (Whenever the zombie deals bite damage, it gains HP equal to the damage dealt.)
o Infectious Bite (Bitten survivors become infected and lose 1HP per action until cured.)

* Vigour Mortis (Zombie gets +10% to hit with all non-weapon attacks.)
o Neck Lurch (Zombie gets an extra +10% to hit with bite attacks.)
o Death Grip (Zombie gets an extra +15% to hit with hand attacks.)
o Rend Flesh (Hand attacks deal an extra 1 damage.)
o Tangling Grasp (If the zombie hits with hands, its further attacks on that victim are at +10% to base attack until it loses its grip.)
o Feeding Drag (Zombie is able to drag dying survivors (those with 12HP or less) out into the street.)

* Memories of Life (Zombie is able to open doors to buildings.)
o Death Rattle (Zombie is able to communicate through a limited, groaned form of speech.)
o Feeding Groan (If faced with a survivor, the zombie can emit moans audible outside up to six blocks away.)
o Ransack (Zombie is able to damage the interior of abandoned buildings, rendering them unbarricadable and harder to search, until repaired.)
o Flailing Gesture (Zombie is able to gesture towards people, objects, buildings and compass directions.)

* Lurching Gait (Zombie can walk as fast as the living.)
o Ankle Grab (Zombie only spends 1AP standing up.)
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:34 am

Cult of WWG is a strictly zombie killing group. We don't go in for killing fellow survivors, unless we are provoked. We are willing to ally with any like-minded groups.

PK Policy

If a member of another group attacks and kills one of our members without provocation, they are subject to the wrath of the Cult of WWG.

If a member of our group attacks and kills a member of another group without provocation, they are considered to be at the mercy of the victim's group. Frankly, they brought it on themselves.

These rules may be bent or even broken depending on the circumstances.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:39 pm

OEM?

Some former members of the Shacknews horde have re-banded to take part in the latest siege of Caiger Mall after their well known previous success. This is not, however, Shacknews reformed and the vast majority of former members have not come out of retirement.

Flag them Red, KOS and do not trust.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:42 pm

Shacknews

The Shacknews Zombie Horde is a group of like-minded brain-eaters...
They are a transient zombie horde, with their beginnings around the Darnell Building in Wray Heights. Since then, they roam far and wide through Malton,...
Shacknews zombies and their fun-loving friends ransacked Caiger Mall...

Blah

This is definitely a zombie clan, which apparently is all but defunct. OEM? is an offshoot of this clan.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:01 am

The Hazeldine Committee is a family oriented Survivor Group. I have found them operating in the North Blytheville Area. Haven't figured out where the Hazeldine building is yet.

Forums
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:55 am

DARIS kos list handy page, I updated it with the few I had on my contacts that were not listed.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Other Games