Guntther With Lavishnu on BH
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Sorry Bulldog, but I wouldn't recommend any of these guys for rolling characters on Firetree. They can if they want, but the guys you have in guild are some of the biggest immature assholes I have ever met. They are extremely rude and disrespectful. They may think they are being funny, but that kind of humor is intolerable. I've placed Lindee on Ignore and turned guildchat off becuase I haven't seen anything useful in guildchat. Here is a list of folks who have already pissed me off:

1. Lindee General Rudeness and immaturity.
2. Rubix Immature, rude and a complete homophobe. probably compensating for homosexual tendencies.
3. Sutured Immature
4. Analgash Immature, rude and disrespectful.

I guess if you like dealing with the turds of the game, then they may be some of the best people you can play with.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 pm

virtually 100% of the time you can tell that someone is going to be a complete retard by their character name so Analgash would not be a surprise to me.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby MDBulldog » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 pm

I think you might be too serious to play with us. When you log in and say hi to someone and another person says "fine don't say to hi to me asshole" its more of a funny way of them saying hi to you. He was making a joke. these guys are immature and we bust balls non stop. i would have it no other way. i think he was trying to make you feel like part of the guild more than him being rude. Lindee and analgash are the same person, blizz made him change his name (wonder why) sutured is darkside and we all know he is an asshole on purpose. i have played with everyone in the guild for 2+ years and they are all really great guys if you got to know them and not take everything so serious.
MDBulldog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Gunther » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:31 pm

MDBulldog wrote:I think you might be too serious to play with us. When you log in and say hi to someone and another person says "fine don't say to hi to me asshole" its more of a funny way of them saying hi to you. He was making a joke. these guys are immature and we bust balls non stop. i would have it no other way. i think he was trying to make you feel like part of the guild more than him being rude. Lindee and analgash are the same person, blizz made him change his name (wonder why) sutured is darkside and we all know he is an asshole on purpose. i have played with everyone in the guild for 2+ years and they are all really great guys if you got to know them and not take everything so serious.

Yea, I could make that assumption bulldog, but they haven't done anything with me yet. They don't know me. I don't consider that funny at all. It's flat out insulting;serious or not....not funny at all.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to Other Games