Pardus

Chat about other games.

Postby rhonnin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:54 pm

I did similar today, made a run to the far side of a neighboring sector to harvest some nebula gas (found a medical station paying well for it), refuels the engines and jettisoned my fuel stores to take on extra gas but left myself 5 tons free just incase I ran out, well, I ran out of fuel at the worm hole with only energy around to harvest, no fuel, had to use the emergency engines to move at 200 ap per, made it back to the station with 10 ap to spare.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Rhonnin wrote: ...made it back to the station with 10 ap to spare.

I didn't run out of fuel. I'm stuck in teh middle of nowhere with no AP. I just need to dock someplace. Need AP. They don't come back fast enough. Because of this, I won't get the reward for delivering a package. It will take me more than 60 minutes to get there, because I'm waiting on AP.

I made another char on the other server. I'll play both because one isn't enough for me. Other char is Landain.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:23 pm

That's a good idea, I have 3 UD characters for the same reason. I'll make another character too.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:52 pm

I made a run from Olbea to the "Playboy Mansion" in Ska to drop off some packages for a 1700Cr. I made it there, got my cash and noticed they had some Drives for sale....anyway, read the note I sent to "Playboy"
To: Mr Playboy 2007/08/21 - 21:36:15
Subject: Drives
I stopped at the Playboy mansion to drop off some packages. I noticed that you had some drives for sale and decided it would be a good time to upgrade. I sold my current Fusion Drive for 10,000Cr in order to have enough to buy the Ion Drive for 45,600Cr. Then I realized you didn't have an Ion Drive available to purchase and the Fusion Drive I just sold to you is surprisingly unavaialble as well. Now, either a Fusion or Ion Drive shows up here at the Playboy mansion for me to buy, or it's Game Over for me. That would be a bad thing. Is there any way you can arrange to have either the Ion or the fusion Drive delivered to your base? I'll be checking every day for a response. I can't move any more.

Traveling at the emergency rate would take forever to get to the planet Skara. I may be all done if I can't find a drive.

Landain Skarsgaard on Artemis Realm.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:55 pm

Lol, that game just hates you.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:07 pm

His response:

Subject: Re: Drives
I will build an Ion Drive for you immediately :)

No Drive yet.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:13 pm

If we weren't still newbs I would bring you one but we can't trade.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby PanzerFaust » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:56 pm

Heh, figured I'd start this game myself. I tend to forget about browser based games real quick, but this one might be good for a while. Playing the tutorial right now, it's pretty fun. I'm in Orion Universe, btw.
"He's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel"
Jim Owen on the former Pope
PanzerFaust
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Gunther » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:10 am

PanzerFaust wrote:Heh, figured I'd start this game myself. I tend to forget about browser based games real quick, but this one might be good for a while. Playing the tutorial right now, it's pretty fun. I'm in Orion Universe, btw.

Welcome Valar. You'll have to rename your ship. We are apart of the "Empire" Rhonnin is a humanoid and I am the crab type. I took it because of the extra cargo space in the Rustclaw.

Rhonnin and I are on Artemis server. My guy is named Landain Skarsgaard. On Orion server, my guy is named Landain.

Ship names:
Rhonnin - Enforcer One
Landain - Enforcer Two
Draconis - Enforcer Three (??)
Valar - Enforcer Four (??)
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Gunther » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:35 pm

Today, I was busy just picking up water from Skara and delivering it to the buildings in space and not paying attention to how much money I had. when I ran out of AP I had over 117,000Cr. That's the most I've ever had. My other guy has a little shy of 100,000Cr too. I pay 33Cr/ton of water on Skara and sell it to the customers for anywhere from 100Cr to 160Cr/ton. I also was able to harvest about 40tons of Mining Ore and sold all of that for 200Cr/ton. I had to kill 3 or 4 Space maggots in the process. I'll be able to upgrade my ship before too long. Although I do like the storage capacity of this Rustclaw.
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games