So I was browsing around the Armory...

Chat about other games.

So I was browsing around the Armory...

Postby rhonnin » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm

I hadn't really spent much time exploring the WoW site so was tinkering in the armory today, I brought up the Brutal Honesty stats page and discovered that it's made up of 51% females, this leads me to one conclusion... you are all a bunch of creepy cross dressers.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby luvpeebo » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:17 pm

This is a new revelation? :twisted:
Wayfarer, Kiare Griefsinger Now raiding near you!
luvpeebo
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Gunther » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:53 pm

The reason there are so many females on the alliance side is easy to figure out. Blizzard makes ugly avatars. For the Alliance, the Human female is much more fun to look at than the human male. The human male looks entirely deformed. I could never play a human male. The same goes for the Draenai male. When it comes to humans and Draenei, there is no question about it. More people will play Female than male. As far as dwarves, gnomes and Night Elves go, they did alright with the male avatars. If anything, the dwarven male looks a ton better than the dwarven female. Tauren and Dwarven females are the rarest characters in the game.

If you have played Horde for any appreciation at all, the Horde detest the "Pretty" Alliance. They spit on any alliance player who opts to having a "pretty" looking character. For people who play Horde the focus is on ugly. The uglier the better. Although, the Troll and orc Females aren't so bad to look at. :twisted: Mwahahaha.

you'll find more males on the horde side, Rhonnin.

PS: My sub ran out on 3/18 and I did not re-enlist.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games