Got an xbox

Chat about other games.

Got an xbox

Postby rhonnin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:36 pm

A friend had an xbox 360 with the 3 lights ROD and was just going to throw it away, he had already bought another one, so I said I would take it figuring the repair wouldn't be more than 100.00, I called MS customer service and found it still under warranty for the general hardware failure faults so it'll be fixed for free. In addition I get 1 year of xbox live gold for free (whatever that is).
Not counting pong I've only owned 2 other consoles, an atari 2600 and a playstation so I'm kinda excited about it, not to mention I haven't been able to do any gaming since october so the shakes are getting really bad. As everyone knows you can't detox from gaming addiction.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Ahh, the good ol' Xbox.

Heres a list of games I would recommend:
FPS:
-Call of Duty 2
-Call of Duty 4
-F.E.A.R.
-Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

R.P.G./FPS
-Fallout 3 (big recommendation)

I'll check my gaming library again soon. 8)
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 pm

I got to check out fallout 3 briefly, I'm a huge fan of the series so I'll definitely be getting that. I think it has enough rpg elements that my wife will enjoy it too.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby TheLoneTerran » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm all about Fallout 3 right now. I've played a TON lately and keep finding more and more stuff. The first route I went was a big hulking soldier w/ heavy armor, shotguns, missle launchers, handheld nuclear weapons, and machine guns. Oh, and my title was Scourge of Humanity.

This time, I'm going as an honorable theif. Stacking small guns, speach, lockpicking, etc. Its a total turnaround from what I've been doing and the creators of the game went through a lot of trouble to make sure that both ways work. Its nice to have so much flexibility in the game. And this time, I'm actually trying to be Good so I can get access to other story lines.

Theres a few other ways to build your characters, you're not just limited to focusing on those two specs.
TheLoneTerran
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games