Interest in a BF Heroes server?

Chat about other games.

Interest in a BF Heroes server?

Postby MDBulldog » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 pm

i have 7-10 people that can play on certain non raid nights and i know a bunch of you are playing too. I would like to buy a private server and wanted to know how many would be interested.
MDBulldog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rhonnin » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:31 pm

I think tac said he was getting a server too. I'll be buying it for sure on release.
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby McGuyver » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 am

I'm in
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby roadrunner » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:51 am

I have not been playing much BFH lately but I would consider it. What are the costs and how does it work? If you have a private server can you open it up for anyone to join or is it only available for a set number of people.

I would hate to have a empty server because everyone is trying to join at different times.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Pilsner » Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Bulldog I bet you and your buddies are all playing nationals aren't you.

Royal mustaches are far superior.
Pilsner
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby MDBulldog » Sun May 03, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes Pilsner we are playing nationals. I'm not one dimensional like everyone else on these forums that insist on playing "the good guys" in every game. rumor has it that the japs will be added to the game at release, so we will be playing them if this is true. I am going to buy a server and i hope you all will join and we can play 2-3 nights a week. Will pass along more info as I get it.
MDBulldog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby rhonnin » Sun May 03, 2009 4:02 pm

I seem to see I higher ratio of assholeism on the nationals side. I have yet to play a game without someone having a name that's some spelling of hitler, filling chat with seig heil or hail hitler, or just plain spouting all manner of racist remarks.
So if that's what you are meaning by multi dimensional I think I'll just stick with the sober, well mustachioed Royals. 8)
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Pilsner » Mon May 04, 2009 12:04 pm

I play both factions and both have their fare share of douches.
Pilsner
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Tackalt » Fri May 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Yeah I have a reserved server based in the Washington, D.C. area-part of Northern Virginia ready to go when Open Beta comes around. From what I've researched, the best price I could find was $32 a month for a server, $2 per slot.

Now this was some "special deal" that I got and I get to keep it for $32/month unless I cancel it at some point. Not sure if $32 is the going rate, but I've seen some pretty high ones. I also have got some moderator tools developed from some guy on the forums using python ready to go for whenever open beta hits and player-run servers launch.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby McGuyver » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Does anyone know what happened to the game. the link I used to log in is dead these days or says that the servers are down and will be back soon or something like that but it's been about a week or more now.

Maybe someone else has a link to the game they can share with me?
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Next

Return to Other Games