Interest in a BF Heroes server?

Chat about other games.

Postby Tackalt » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:50 am

Damaen wrote:so tired of fucking dominating maps and losing becasue people are morons.

cant wait till i get in a game with some of you guys on vent or whatever. Should be so easy to dominate.

maybe we should find a server to stay on

I will be playing when they allow personal BFH servers to go online. It should be coming soon, from the likes of it. I'm kinda staying out of the game until I can control the morons in my own server, and have a hub where everyone can favorite and come into whenever.

By the way, I sent you a PM Damaen with a 7-Day XP Boost and VP Boost, since you're playing a lot. :wink:
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby McGuyver » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am

I play all the time but the only person I seem to run into is Pillsner. And when we get together watch out! We get called for hacking all of the time since we both go 22-0 or 20-1 most of the time. I have a level 22 Royal and a level 20 National I play more often these days.

Look for me in game latter this evening and make sure to add me to your friends list.

TheDoberman :National

DrMcGuyver :Royal
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Damaen » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 pm

tak, you sure you dont want to hang on to it for that very reason? im already like lvl 11. maybe you should use it when you get into it so you can catch up

mac, i'll friend list you.

you guys notice how easy it is for snipers to bring planes down? they need to hotfix that
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rhonnin » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm

I never run into anyone anymore when I play. :(
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Damaen » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 pm

tEH.

thats an awsome tE guild tag imo.
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby McGuyver » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

I hate how the snipers can take down a plane in a matter of seconds, that drives me nuts.
Mac
McGuyver
Outfit Commander
Outfit Commander

Postby Tackalt » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Damaen wrote:tak, you sure you dont want to hang on to it for that very reason? im already like lvl 11. maybe you should use it when you get into it so you can catch up

mac, i'll friend list you.

you guys notice how easy it is for snipers to bring planes down? they need to hotfix that

No, please use it. I have 16 of each code, and they expire in September. There's definitely not 16 weeks in between now and then. ;)

Also sent some codes to Mac and Rhonnin. To address not running into each other while playing, I believe a lot of Enforcers will reenter the fray when I can finally start my server up and we can have a common gathering point, where I can set ya'll up as reserved slotholders, and you won't have to wait to get in.
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Damaen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:01 am

Mac, i swear it takes 3 hits to take planes down. same with that burning bullet crap. Hp on planes need to be like 3x more if they dont change anything else

is VP capped at 999?
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rhonnin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:17 pm

OMG I saw Damaen last night!!! :wink:
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Just throwing it out there that if anyone is playing regularly and needs some XP / VP boosts, let me know and I'll throw you some of my codes. They expire on 1 September, so we have to get them all used up. And if the ones I give you run out, let me know, as well. 8)
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games