@Champions Online

Chat about other games.

Postby Damaen » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:39 am

that was a lot of fun, floob. The sidekick freature is SO IMPORTANT i assume wow will steal it soon. It was nice being bumped up to your level , playign solo is fucking 2005.

i logged again later and made a Munitions expert named Wiskeyjack. Oh man, what an awsome way to play. Have you tried it? The energy builder attack is just pistol shooting, the first special u get is 2 guns firing, and instead of the Assualt rife single target attack i chose the sub machinegun. Like the m4 you just hold it down as long as you have energy and it just sprays and sprays but its AoE whereas the m4 is single target.

I saw someone use the other pistol graphics and he had Deagles. thats great, i have like colts or something. i wonder what the third graphic is.

cant wait for minigun!

you chose telekenesis? How is that working out? Did you go full out or custom? I made Damaen "Force" to build energy with bolts from my hands and melee specials. u just have the creepy mind sword things?
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rhonnin » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

This is available through steam? I may have to sneaky buy it later after my wife leaves for work. <.< Already have a hero concept thought up too
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Damaen » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

LOL Rhon, thats what i did. Wife at work till 11? fucking CC'd that shit on steam. i love you, steam.

whats your glorious character design? Mine is what you would expect, but floob, oh man, i know there is a lot of stuff he could do but seriously?

;]
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I am attacking!
Damaen
Colonel
Colonel

Postby rhonnin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Picked it up during the big christmas sale on steam.
I give you... Cthulos.

rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Re: @Champions Online

Postby rhonnin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:28 pm

OMG road, log in and accept my friend request already. :)
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby roadrunner » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 am

haha I will.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein
roadrunner
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby rhonnin » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Cryptic is reactivating all accounts from sept 1 to sept 7, they also have a bunch of anniversary stuff going on through the 9th. Good time to take a break from world of weak sauce and get into a pair of tights. :P
rhonnin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Previous

Return to Other Games