Astro Empires

Chat about other games.

Astro Empires

Postby Gunther » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:13 am

Do any of you play Astro Empires? I have a very close friend who goes by the name, Valorian that plays with an Alliance named <STEEL>. They intend to play on a new server called “H40”. If you are interested in trying this Science Fiction RP Browser game, create an account and send Valorian a PM. Tell him Gunther sent you.

http://helion.astroempires.com/?ref=H.9471

PS: Valorian is a Combat Veteran and has been gaming for a very long time.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Tackalt » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Think you need to recruit a new Enforcer. :wink:
I kill people IRL.

Tackalt
Major General
Major General

Postby Gunther » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm

If we had a game to play, I would. I'm trying to get him into CN and the MHA. He plays Conquer club.

He got me into Astro EMpires a year ago and he was the Alliance Leader. Now they are heading to a new server to start over. He is not the Clan Leader at the moment.

On another note, he was a Platoon Leader with a Mech Infantry Battalion in the 5th Infantry Division (M) during Operation Just Cause. He told me some stories about that event. He participated in the assault on Noriega's compound "La Comandancia". They were using M113 APCs and hand 3-5 layers of sandbags stacked up on top of the tracked vehicles. When the shooting was over, He noticed that the sandbags were riddled with bullet holes. They were all torn up. As a Platoon Leader, he spent much of his time in the TC hatch manning the .50 caliber MG; exposed to all those bullets that ripped up the sandbags. Not one hit him.
GuntertE, Lv 1, NC on Waterson
GunthertE, Lv3, TR on Mattherson
Landain, Lv3, TR on Jaeger
Gunther
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Other Games